What!

Kalpi's POV:
My mom had told me lots of times to be careful of the words that come out from my mouth. I listened to her but forgot to take back the insults I had thrown at certain people.
I know that I have lots of enemies but I never thought I would have to confront them. Now my worst enemy is right in front if me. I never new what his problem was with me but I knew I never did like him.
"Hey Kalpi" he says stepping out of his car. At that moment I felt the need to run but I'm not a coward though.
"Hey Prem"
"I missed you, did you miss me?"
He asked with a smirk as he approaches me.
I know him as reckless, stupid, inconsiderate and a fool.
He takes another step closer and I take to my heels. Running as fast as I could. I knew he wasn't chasing me but at least he gave me a heads start. I keep on running while looking back in the process. I didn't see his car in sight and I relaxed taking deep breaths. I turn. Oh no, this night just gets worst.

Raghav's POV:
The office is closed. I really wonder where Kalpi is. I'm handling the wheel gently while staring through the window of my car, just in case I see her. I had to take a different route because I'm sure she's lost. I keep on driving forward and there she is. I step out of the car and what I see shocks me.
The confident damsel I always saw is on the ground with tears falling like a heavy rain from her eyes. She's hiccuping and it seems like it's hard for her to breathe. I kneel beside her. My hand rests on her shoulder
"Kalpa-"
She hugs me while shedding tears, her head is bleeding but it doesn't matter, I embrace her for who knows how long. I break the hug holding her arms.
"What happened?" I ask her
"He..he raped me" she says hiccuping in the process
Did I just hear her properly. She hugs me again crying harder this time. She cries until she's unconscious perhaps and I'm just there trying to understand what she just said, or rather not believe it. I notice she stopped crying and held her arm. Her eyes are closed. I carry her bridal style and drive away, hoping I don't get into an accident on the way.

Hey, finally I updated
So Prem knows Kalpi, but how?
Any guesses?
Thanks Naharkhan123 for the comment and vote.
Thank you all for reading so far.
Please comment your opinions and vote😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.