Talks

Kalpi's POV:
It seems Viki and Raghav really won't get along well. The silence is really awkward.
"So Roma" they all look at me. It just became more awkward.
"How're you feeling?" I say as I approach her. Raghav and Viki stop staring at each other strangely.
"I'm getting better" Roma responds.
"You're getting discharged today" Raghav says sternly.
"I think she should stay for some few days" Viki suggests. Raghav gives him a stare that could kill.
"She's better now. The doctor said she can go home already and I don't think Roma wants to stay here longer, right Roma?" he replies and directs his gaze towards Roma.
Roma nods in agreement.

Viki's POV:
I really don't like Raghav but I can't point out the reason why. Roma is getting discharged today, maybe when I drop her home I can meet her aunt.
Finally she's here. I wave at her, she approaches me with her dimply smile.
" Let's go" she says. I thought her cousin would take her but I'm glad she's going with me. I open the side door for her like the gentleman that I am. She gets in, so do I and drive off.

Raghav's POV:
I really hate the fact that Viki is taking my sister/cousin home. I know Kalpana didn't want me to take her to her office for the sake of it, she did it so the two 'love birds' could be alone.
I love it when it's quiet. If I was with Roma now, I really won't have 15 seconds to get a word out.
I'm also kind of bored, just driving, Kalpana is really quiet but it seems she has lots of things to say. Well if we're gonna become in laws soon..and I know while I Included 'if'. I should get to know her.
"Designing is your hobby?" I ask her trying to get her attention and start a conversation.
"Well, one of my hobbies"
She replied. I know I might regret this and I hope I'm able to speak again.
"I love painting too and gardening. I love flowers especially roses. I know they have thorns but nothing really can be perfect any ways" Wow, I just asked one question, girls really love to talk. She's right anyways nothing can be perfect.

I and, no Kalpana talked a lot during the ride, all I did was nod in agreement or just stay quiet. We arrived at the designing company and of course there were lots of designs on the walls, hearts, stars and other beautiful shapes.
"I just need to get something from my office real quick "
She says and leaves. I take a sit in the lobby still admiring the place.
"Raghav" I turn to the direction where that voice came from and whoa I missed her.

Hey guys, so is it just me or do you think Raghav and Kalpi are getting along well and who did Raghav see. Thanks Naharkhan123 for the comment and vote on the previous chapter. I'm sorry I wasn't able to update quickly. Thank you guys for reading. Please comment your opinions and vote😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.