The other side

Viki's POV:
I decided to check a nearby hospital hoping that Kalpana isn't there.
I want to find her but I don't want to find her injured.
I was able to get some info that a lady was rushed here under certain circumstances.
I was able to get the room number and a nurse is accompanying me to the room.
She opens the door.
I'm lost of words.
Kalpi is in Raghav's arms, embracing him. They didn't even notice the door's open.
I clear my throat getting their attention.
Raghav breaks the hug. I  stare at him then at Kalpi. She looks so different. No emotions in her eyes. She's just staring at me like she did 5 years ago when she was raped.
Oh no.
Raghav stands.
"She's the one"
I say still looking at them.
The nurse nods and leaves.
"Viki"
Kalpi says with a baby tone.
She walks over to me and embraces me. I'm glad I found her but why is she like this.
Raghav definitely has some explaining to do.
I break the hug.
"What happened to you?"
I ask her. She looks at me confused.
"I don't know"
She says with her head low.
"She was raped"
Raghav blurted out. I stare at him.
Kalpi moves over to the side. I walk over to Raghav.
"What did you say?
" Kalpana was raped "
I punch him hard in that particular instant. He didn't fight back and honestly I didn't care.
Kalpi began crying which just made me more mad.
Of course a scene was created. Some doctors rushed in and I let go of Raghav who still remained quiet.
How can he tell me that my cousin, the one woman that meant so much to me was raped. How? Why? By who? All these questions were rushing in.
"Please this is a hospital"
a doctor said but I didn't care.
"I'm sorry"was all that came out from Raghav's mouth.
I know I'm about to shed tears so I leave. I really can't see Kalpi in that state, I just can't.

Raghav's POV:
I understand Viki's reaction. I should have known it would happen soon.
If it was Roma in that state I would literally kill him.
The way Viki reacted was strange though, like he already knew what happened, maybe it was obvious.
He beat me up bad. I knew I didn't deserve to fight back so I didn't.
" She's gonna come back occasionally until she recovers completely "
The Doctor said taking me from my thoughts.
"Oh, really?"
She nods.
"There are times that normal Kalpi may come and go?"
She nods again then continues.
"As of now, this Kalpi is kind of mental. She doesn't remember much. At times the normal Kalpi may just show up. This will be happening frequently until she completely recovers
This is due to the trauma she's facing now"
I nod and leave. It's morning already and I haven't called Roma. She must be worried and I'm sure Vikram has told her about the whole rape stuff and I'm sure he didn't miss the part about it being my fault.
If Roma finds out she really won't believe I have actually changed.
I walk into Kalpi's room, like the past hours, she's sitting on the bed with her knees up to her chest.
She's of course quiet. I go to the fridge to get water. It's hard to eat anything when you know you did something terrible.
"Raghav"
I stop in motion. The present Kalpi didn't know my name and it's not a baby tone. I turn to face her.
"I wasn't raped last night"
I approach her and sit beside her.
She looks at me then continues.
"I was raped 5 years ago by a course mate. I experienced trauma for almost 3 years until I decided to leave India and cool off a little bit.
Yesterday, I saw a guy who was present when I was raped. He saw me get raped but didn't do anything, he didn't say anything.
He tried to rape me yesterday, then he saw a car approaching and stopped, that's why I have these injuries"
I never knew all these about Kalpana and now that I do, I don't really know what to do about it. I'm so dumbfounded by her words.
"Did you see the person that raped you that night?"
I ask her hoping it's not who I think it is.
"Yes, he was drunk. He didn't know what he was doing. When he let me go, I decided to run until it seemed like my brain stopped"
"Who raped you?" I ask her again.
"His name was or I guess is...why are you sitting next to me"
"What?"
Her tone changed. The traumatized Kalpi seems to be back.
"Oh, sorry"
I say as I stand. She lays on the bed and closes her eyes.

What do you think Raghav meant by "I hope it isn't who I think it is".
Does he have any ideas of who might have raped Kalpi?
How will Roma take this news even?
Keep on reading. It's a blissful ride.
" Please comment your opinions and vote😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.