Nice to meet you

Roma's POV:
"That's a lie".
" What?"was all I could give as a response. How did she guess that. Is she a witch?
"You only pitied him, right?".
" Yeah, but I'm in a way beginning to like him".
I see the look on her face, she only nods, and then nods towards Pakhi's direction, who is eyeing Kalpana.
"Your friend doesn't seem to like me?".
" Well that's how she is towards anyone who tries to overshadow her at her own party"I say now focusing my gaze at Kalpana.
"I wasn't trying to overshadow her, I did overshadow her". Kalpana replies with a smile. I surprisingly smile. I could get use to this kind of sister in law.*seems like a bond is being built*.
" I need a drink".
"Let me show you to the-"
"No need. I'll find my way, just have fun". She says cutting me off and putting a smile on my face. She leaves and I go on to mingle.

Raghav's POV:
I'm right outside the Kapoors mansion. I hate coming here. All I can sense from here is pink. I would go through the yard instead.
I step in here, it's so quiet. I love it, no pink, no disgust. No way, I thought too soon. Who's she?, she looks really familiar from behind, she's just there with a glass of probably apple juice in her hands. I approach her and stretch out my hand to reach her.
" Raghav!"
I shape my hand in a fist. Pakhi.
She runs towards me and eyes the lady. The lady turns and she turns out to be the same damsel.
She stares at me then at Pakhi, who looks at her with annoyance. She leaves. I'm about to go after her like an idiot. Pakhi stops me.
"I didn't know you had a thing for parties like these Raghav".
" I don't "I replied sternly.
" Hmm, guess you came here for the ladies then".
"Maybe, but I don't think you're one of them"
I say with a sarcastic smile.
Pakhi frowns.
"I came here for Roma, where is she?".
" She should be in there somewhere ". She replies with a frown and leaves.
I go in hoping not to bump into another Kapoor.

Kalpi's POV:
I'm so bored here. I haven't seen a single guy here. I bump into someone. The same guy, that winked at me and I bumped into at the airport.
" Hey"he says with his hand rubbing his neck.
"Hey, I couldn't properly introduce myself last time"I reply.
" My name is Raghav "he says with his hand stretched forward for a handshake.
" I'm Kalpana. Kalpana Jadhav".
"Nice to meet you. It's a pleasure" he says with a charming smile.
"The pleasure is mine" I reply as I return the smile.

Thanks guys for reading this story. I really appreciate it. Thanks for the comment and vote Naharkhan123. I would really love for you guys to share your opinions by commenting and vote😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.