Decisions

Kalpana's POV:
He approaches me with caution. It's hard to read his mind but, my mind is bringing up lots of images right now and my heart is beating against my chest really fast. The other guy is silent and staring at me.
"Kalpana" he says gently.
Everytime I catch a glimpse of him, my heart skips a beat.
"I'm sorry"
He says not being able to look me in the eye
Then it hits me and suddenly it becomes dark.

***

I open my eyes to see Viki. What is he doing here? What I'm I doing here?
Ouch! my head hurts
The last thing I remember is me running away from Prem then..
"Are you OK?"
Viki's concerned voice comes
"I'm OK"
I reply sternly. There's a knock on the door.
"Come in"
Viki says with his tone changed.
And a man enters, my eyes are set on him as I remember what hardships I've had to face due to his action, as I remember the pain I have been feeling these years. The man who raped me.
"Get out"
I say with my eyes low. I feel a mixture of emotions forming in me but the anger is overshadowing the pain and sorrows.
"Kalpana"
"I said Get Out!"
And that's when I lost it. I can't stand to see him in front of me, I understand that he was unaware of what he did but I need time to calm down a bit. I really don't want him in front of me. He leaves and I close my eyes for a bit as a tear drops.

Roma's POV:
I'm so restless right now. Raghav told me to stay home for the time being. This whole 'Sammy raped Kalpi' thing is really bothering me.
Finally, Raghav is here. I walk or rather rush towards him. He doesn't look so good, I'm sure this is also having an effect on him and a terrible effect too.
He looks at me like he's reading the questions I'm about to ask.
"Kalpana is out from shock, she saw Sammy and was really angry"
I don't know how to feel. A part of me is glad that she's out of shock and the other part is worried about how this will affect I and Viki's relationship.
"What happens now?"
I ask him, the concern is really clear in my tone.
"It depends on what Kalpana decides"
With that said he leaves to his room.
It's all in Kalpi's hands now.
My relationship with Viki, Sammy's fate, even the reputation of the company my cousin has worked so much for. It's all in Kalpi's hands.

Kalpi's POV:
I'm still thinking, staring at an invisible nothing.
"Kalpi"
A soft feminine voice brings me back to reality. A smile forms on my face. It's Roma. I'm beginning to become really fond of her. She smiles back but it doesn't seem to reach her eyes. Something's off
She sits next to me.
"I heard about what happened"
She starts.
"I know that you were raped and I know that you saw the man who raped you but that man is a really good person"
She pauses then continues
"He really means a lot to me as a brother, he has always been there for me and not just me but for anyone who requires any sort of support-"
"What about me?" I ask cutting her off. She's silent. I smirk
"He was always there ready for you but he couldn't find you"
She says and takes my hand in hers

"Kalpana your decision affects a lot of people. If you decide to punish Sammy, it would affect not only I and Viki's relationship but also Raghav's hard work. All his hard work would be in vain and for the entire time that I've known you, I know you as someone who can't stand to see her loved ones in pain. You don't have to do it for my family but at least for Viki and you know that Sammy had no idea what he was doing that night so please think about all these people before you make your decision"
She says an let go of my hands.
She stands and approaches the door
"Have you been raped before?"
I ask stopping her in her steps.

She shakes her head no

"I hope you don't. I will consider what you said,  although I may not be fixed again. I have been defiled brutally and the pain is still in my heart. I hope I can also count on that man for support like you can"
I say ending the conversation with a smile as I turn and she leaves.

I'm sorry for not updating sooner but it seems things are beginning to take a turn.
What will be Kalpi's decision.
Thank you all for your continuous support. I really appreciate it. Please comment your opinions😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.