We've met

Roma's POV:
I'm in the hallway of the hospital. I was getting tired of staying in the hospital room. It's good Ragi isn't here yet. Kalpana must have known what happened to me, I'm sure she told Viki already.
"Roma" I turn to face a worried Viki. He embraces me and I wrap my arms around him. He breaks the hug.
"Are you OK? I heard what happened" he says while rubbing my cheeks.
"I'm OK" I say with a smile. I'm glad he's worried about me.
"Aren't you supposed to be in your room now?" He asks me now holding my hands with his.
"Well, I was getting tired of staying there" I say in a little tone.
"Comon' let's go" he says as we walk back to my room.
Sometime later, after talking about the incident, I told him about Ragi. He didn't really pay much attention but it's okay.
"Ahhh, open" he says with a spoonful of rice in his hands.
"Do you want to feed me?" I ask and he nods. I open my mouth, he feeds me the spoonful then he chuckles.
"What's funny?"
"Well most things, I was your stalker at first and now I'm feeding you" I giggle. That is in someway funny.

Raghav's POV:
Today is gonna be the second and last day Roma is gonna be in the hospital. I hope she's getting better now.
I'm right in front of her room, about to open the door.
"Hey Raghav" I take my hands back and turn to my left to face
"Kalpana" right. You're so stupid Raghav, of course she's Kalpana you couldn't have simply said 'hey, how're you doing'.
"You're here too?" she asks. Of course I'm here.
"No, this is Raghav's twin" I say sarcastically, she giggles.
"Well, actually I came here with Viki, my somewhat brother".
" Oh, Roma's fiancé "
"Yeah" she confirms. I turn to open the door. Roma is sitting on her bed and a guy I suppose Viki is massaging her feet. A smile forms on my face to see someone taking care of her. She looks up at me.
"Ragi" she calls. I missed hearing her call me that.
Viki turns and it stings.
"You" I say with annoyance. The same guy who literally annoyed me two years ago. Yes I keep grudges, who doesn't?
"Ragi, this is Viki" Roma says now standing.
"Viki, meet Ragi my cousin" Viki stands with his hand forward for a handshake. We have a handshake and I break it immediately.
"We've met" Viki says and I do too, at the same time.
"Oh" was Roma's response.

Ragi and Viki have met, again. Thanks Naharkhan123 for the comment and vote. Thank you all for reading this story. Please comment your opinions and vote😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.