Hindrance

Roma's POV:
I woke up happy today, really happy. My stomach has been growling for a long time now so I have to eat fast. My wedding is soon and I would leave this house. I won't be able to be the whole cute little princess anymore so I decided to wear a princess like dress today to show that I would always be the Singhania Princess. Roma, her charming highness.

I walk down the stairs with elegance and style as catch everybody's eye

"My baby!"
My mom says with a proud smile as she approaches me and pulls me into a hug.

"Seeing you like this reminds me of when you were little, always wearing a little cute dress"

She says as she pulls away and we approach the dining area. I sit between my mom and Ragi then my grandma approaches the table and sits.

There is a really awkward silence and I guess I have to break it.

"I would really miss this"
I say getting everyone's attention.

"Being with my family, eating together, living together"

"Well you would have to consider your in laws your family now"

Granny says cutting me off. I'm getting used to calling her Granny although we have never talked and I only got to know her yesterday. I'm just not ready to let anything spoil my mood.

"When I was younger my dad always told me to never forget my roots and that no matter what happens my family is always my family. Family isn't only connected by blood but their hearts are also connected and the no matter what they are always there"
I finish my speech with a smile and begin eating.

"I'm glad to see that you were taught principles and it's also surprising but you still have so much to learn"
Granny says and I look at her then smile

"I will learn but for now I would like to live what I've learned"
I go back to eating and we finish breakfast.

***

Viki's POV:
"Are you sure you still want to get married to her?"
My mom asks for what seems like the hundredth time
"Yes I do and even if I don't I can't take it back. My wedding is today"
I reply with a smile.

I will finally get to take Roma with me as my bride today. I'm so psyched about it.

"Are you ready?"
Says Kalpi as she pokes her head into my room and enters. My mom is pouting

"Aunt your son is getting married today, you should be happy"
She says while shaking my mom
"Yes he's getting married today and soon you will get married and leave"
She says to Kalpi with her eyes getting teary