Speaking up

Roma's POV:
I'm definitely sure that I was recently discharged from the hospital and the doctor said I should not be stressed but unfortunately I am.
Where in the world is Viki? not only that but what about Raghav.
Aunt just called now and Mother Kamla has been sick and worried about her daughter.
Someone's car just pulled up outside.
Oh, it's Raghav...and Kalpi?
Why does she look so..so strange?
She's acting strange also. She just sticking to Raghav like glue. It's funny😂 but weird.. really weird.
Raghav stops and looks at me. Regret in his eyes.
I walk over to them.
"What happened?"
I ask with worry plastered all over my face.
"She was..you know I'll tell you about it later"
Was all Raghav could say.
He looks just as shattered as he was when his Dad passed away.
"Kalpi!!"
Mother Kamla's voice reaches out as she runs to embrace her daughter.
Kalpi receives the embrace.

***

Raghav's POV:
I feel so terrible right now. Kalpana is in her room soundly asleep and I just told Kalpi's family including Roma about what happened.
We are all quiet.
I really don't expect them to bother about my injuries right now.
I know her mom is about to break down right now and cry, her brother feels little hitting me into the wall, her Dad is clearly looking for anything to hit me with and Roma..well Roma is Roma, her blue eyes are beginning to judge me but it seems they are all trying to control their emotions right now.
I told them about what the doctor said earlier.
"It would be best for her to visit places where she had her best memories"
I say breaking the silence.
"It would help her recover quickly"
I complete my statement.
"Mother-"
"It's OK Roma"
Kalpi's mom says cutting Roma off.
The woman looks at me
"Thank you for staying with her for the time being"
She says.
"I know I'm at fault and I'm so sorry"
"I don't think so"
I turn to trace that voice. It's Vikram.
I was expecting a drunk guy but he's in perfect shape.
"If you were sorry you won't be here right now. You know it's my fault for letting you take her"
"Viki, it's OK. You know Kalpi didn't fully recover from everything yet"
Kalpi's mom says. I suppose her name is Kamla but what does it matter anymore.
"But she was recovering Aunt. She was getting better"
Viki says then someway calms.
"Viki I think you should rest"
Roma says. I hate it when she tries to calm everyone down.
When a guy is in such a state who knows what he can say or even worse, do
"Don't say I should calm down Roma..because you have no idea how Kalpi's life has been ever since she was raped so you really can't say that now. You have no idea how it feels when it seems like your loved ones are becoming lifeless. You really don't understand that pain Roma"
Now that's where he's wrong.
There is silence for a while
"Shut your mouth!"
What? did Roma just say that. Oh no.
"Roma lets leave"
I say before a volcano erupts
She approaches him.
"Shut your stinking mouth..because I know, I do know what is means and how it feels. I understand your pain Viki but you should calm down. Don't act like a jerk that you know you're not. You're better than this Viki. You are"
She says with teary eyes as she embraces him. Little drops of tears begin to fall from his eyes.
"I understand your pain"
She says in a whisper which I can hear because right now I can hear the entire world screaming at me and blaming me for the pain everyone feels right now.

***

Kalpi's POV:
I twist and turn on my bed.
This room is so pretty..like me
I get up from the bed and head downstairs
Viki's here but I'm mad at Viki
He beat my friend.
Dinner is served and it smells amazing.
I approach the dining table
"Food"
I say in my baby tone
Everyone looks at me.

Hey guys, enough of the sadness right. There's gonna be a lovely beginning to new feelings.
Enough of the pain for now right?
Thanks Naharkhan123 for the comment and vote.
Happy Easter guys 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇
Please comment your opinions and vote 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you