My pain

Kalpi's POV:
"So what are you doing at this party?" I ask him after the handshake.
"Well, I came here for my cousin actually"
"Oh, you don't like her attending parties like this?"
"No, I don't have a problem with her attending parties, it's actually something personal" he replies while rubbing his neck again. I actually think it's cute.

Roma's POV:
I didn't find Kalpana at the drinks table. I hope she's not lost. I'm in the hall way now, wait a minute, is that Raghav? and is he talking to Kalpana. I have never seen him talking to someone like that. Uhh he's rubbing his neck. Is he shy?, this is so cute. I have to take a picture. Got it! I could really use this against him someday. Hold on am I smiling. No I'm mad at him. What he did was totally unacceptable. I'm gonna ask him why he came here in the first place. I know it's not for Pakhi. I walk over to them.
"Kalpana" I say with a frown. Raghav looks up at me. Kalpana turns.
"Oh, Roma, do you need anything?".
" I was just wondering where you-"
"You guys know each other?" Raghav asks cutting me off again.
Kalpana turns to face him.
"Yes, actually she's my 'soon to be sister in law'" Kalpana says not realizing what sort of fire she might have lit in Raghav's soul right now. Kalpana turns to face me.
"Roma" she takes my hand.
"Raghav" she takes Raghav's hand and join it together in a handshake. I feel the grip of Raghav's hand on mine. His eyes don't show it but I know he's definitely boiling in there.
"Kalpi" a lady from behind calls. I want to use this opportunity to let go but Raghav won't let me.
"I'll be right back" Kalpi says leaving us there, Raghav holds my hand and drags me to the yard.
"Let go" I finally broke his grip.
He is pacing right in front of me.
"You're getting married and you didn't tell me?" He asks with his eyes flashed in fury. I try to calmly speak.
"I was going to-"
"When! when were you planning to tell me Roma, when you were already on your honeymoon" he lets out a humorless chuckle.
"That's why, that attitude, your attitude is the reason I didn't tell you. You would never let me be Raghav, one way or another you take away my happiness and give me pain. You are my pain. You might not understand it, do you? can you feel my pain? No, you cannot feel my pain that's why you don't understand it. I'm so sick and tired of you Raghav. So sick and tired!"
I take a breath. Raghav looks at me with sudden sadness mixed with fury in his eyes.
"I was born in London, I was raised there, I had a life there Raghav but after your Dad died you needed someone to stay with your mom and take care of her so you brought me here. I had to leave my life there Raghav!!. The pain is too much in here" I say with tears dripping from my eyes while holding unto my chest.
"It feels like my heart is about to jump out Raghav".
" I can't keep on doing things based on how you want me to do it"I say as it feels like my legs are giving up on me. Why do I feel so much pain here? Raghav tries to come close to me.
"Roma I'm-"
"Don't even say it" I cut him off and suddenly the world is blur and it's dark.

Hey guys, while I wrote this I kinda shed some tears. I imagined this happening. What do you guys think about all these feelings rushing in. Thanks Naharkhan123 for the comment and vote. Read on guys, there's more to come. Please comment your opinions and vote😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.