He's back

Raghav's POV:
Strangely I feel this is my fault. I never once considered how my actions would affect Roma. We both have been really close and she seemed happy when I asked her to come to Delhi. She could have always refused, I wouldn't force her? why did she do that anyways.
"Mr Singania"the Doctor calls, I stand
"Yes?"
"She's conscious now. She just had a heart ache. It would be better if she's not stressed"
"OK, thank you. Can I see her now?"
"Sure but remember, no stress"
"Kk" I don't know if she would want to see me now but I have to speak with her.
I step into her hospital room. She looks up at me.
"You OK?" She doesn't respond.
"Raghav"
"Yes" My eyes lighten up. I hope she's still not mad at me.
"Remember when we would go to the park together and head to the pond"
"Yeah" I say remembering when she was 5 and came to Delhi for the Holi ceremony. She always loved Holi.
I sit beside her now that I notice she's calm.
"You always said that the ducks were so lonely"
"Yes, I did"
"Raghav, I'm happy that I came here because I thought that it was a great opportunity for me to spend more time with my cousin. I didn't know that it was not the same cousin I knew".She takes a deep breath and continues.
" I came here on my own and I didn't think that Uncle's death was going to have so much effect on you. I was being selfish Raghav. You are like the brother I never had. "She says as she looks at me. I feel really happy right now with what she said.
" You want your Ragi back?"I ask her. Ragi was what she called me. Suddenly she looks at me now somehow happy.
"Yes, can I still have my Ragi?" I nod.
"Yes you can have your Ragi back, your brother Ragi" I say with a smile.
She embraces me.

Roma's POV:
It's in a way hard to believe that my Ragi is back. I hope he stays the way he was.
"So, who's your fiancee?" He asks after breaking the hug.
"His name is Vikram"
"Oh"
"And the lady you were talking to earlier is his supposed elder sister"
"Kk"
"Do you have any issues concerning that?"
"No, I'm OK" That's good, he's not bothered.
"When can I meet him?" He asks.
"Soon Raghav" Soon.

Hey guys. So it seems Roma has gotten her cousin back. Thanks Naharkhan123 for the comment and No, Roma is not in love with Raghav, thanks for the vote, love you.
How do you guys think the meeting with Viki would go? will Raghav remain Ragi?. Please comment and vote😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you