First Impressions

Roma's POV:
"Hi Pakhi" I say to her also noticing the stares she's throwing at Viki and surprisingly the innocent guy is just looking at her.
"So who's the gentleman?" She says approaching him. I stop her halfway.
"We're getting engaged soon".
" What!". Her reaction.
She holds my hand and takes me to a corner of the room where a picture of Raghav from his previous meeting was hanged.
"Does Raghav know about this?".
" We have a silencer going on so he doesn't exist, this is the guy that stalked me before".I reply.
"Kk" she says then takes me back to Viki who has probably been thinking about a way to get out of this 'obsession paradise' called Pakhi's room.
"So why did you come here and must I say you look whoa amazing" she complements me and we have a friendly high five.
After a brief giggle I tell her about me wanting to give her a present, she loves it and I knew she would.
"Is Raghav back?" Finally she asked, I thought she had forgotten him.
"I guess so" I replied with a shrug.
"Why don't you guys go for lunch downstairs, Neetu's cooking today"she suggests
" No way, Aunt is terrible at food"I reply instantly.
"Then where do we eat?" Viki asks me. I don't know but I won't say that.
"How about my house" I and Pakhi look at Viki with the 'Don't get any ideas' look. It seemed like he guessed that by the way he stared back at us.
"I don't live alone" he says. I and Pakhi are calm now.
"Kk, guess that's a better idea" I reply.
"So you're leaving now?" Pakhi asks.
"Yeah, is the party still on?"
"No, maybe tomorrow in stead and anyways the color is pink, it's an all girls party so you might wanna change your outfit for it. Don't wear the dress to my house, you're gonna come here and change" she tells me that and smiles.
She escorts us downstairs, says bye and winks at Viki who smiles at her and waves. We leave and I know exactly where and who Pakhi's going to see.

Raghav's POV:
I'm laying on my bed, too lazy to go to work today so I stayed home. My eyes are closed but I'm wide awake, I feel soft fingers running from my toes, going up perhaps to my forehead, I don't want to open my eyes thinking it might be a spider. I'm terrified of spiders.* the great Raghav Singania is scared of spiders, interesting* I feel something close to my ear
"Miss me?" Oh, I know that voice, Pakhi. I open my eyes in frustration, I sit up and give her the 'you're really unbelievable' look to which she replies with a smile, the smile which is known to be 'cute'.
"And who in the world of foolishness let you in here!?" I mutter with frustration.
"You really haven't stopped insulting people right?" She asks like she doesn't know the answer.
"I try to calm down and gently ask you to let me be but you don't want to, I'm really gonna call the police" I said expecting her to leave.
"Fine then call them, because I have a case to report. You stole something from me" I get up from the bed and stand to face her.
"And what would that be?" I ask definitely with a raised eyebrow.
"My heart" she replies with an almost sincere smile. Pakhi's nice, she's sweet but in some way I really don't think we're good together at all and I don't trust her since she's a Kapoor.
"Why would I steal your heart when mine is beating just fine?" I ask her sarcastically. She looks at me with almost teary eyes. We have an eye lock.
"Get out!" I said almost yelling.
"Fine, here" she says giving me a pen.
"You forgot it with me" she added.
"And just so you know, stalkers can really be a part of your life, like your cousin for example" she left after saying that but I just couldn't figure out what she meant. I'm gonna keep this pen in my drawer.

Pakhi's POV:
I leave Raghav's room. He's always so mean to me. I stop walking when I spot the one person really close to him, Sammy. He passes by me. I just got a wonderful idea. I giggle and leave to greet Aunt.

Viki's POV:
When I came home with Roma, my family was happy, we all played games together and had dinner but I wasn't really happy because Kalpana wasn't here. Kalpi has always been there through my good and bad moments. She's like an elder sister to me and best friend.
"So you haven't told me why you're not really scared of my cousin?" Roma's voice took me from my thoughts.
"I don't like him" I replied.
"What do you mean?" She asks.

Flashback:
Raghav is at the parking lot of the Singania's Mansion, he's about to park his car but it seems there's no space left. He sees Viki who is resting by his car.
'Excuse me?"he says.
"Yes?"
Raghav steps out.
"Are you leaving now?".
" No, not yet?".
"Do you work here?".
Viki sighs.
" No I don't ".
" Then why are you here then?".
"I'm waiting for someone!" Viki replies almost yelling.
Viki looks at him.
"Could you stop asking questions already?" He asks.
Raghav scoffs.
A lady comes running and approaches Viki's car.
"I'm here" she says catching her breath.
"Please get in" Viki says and enters the car.
Raghav is staring at the Lady who has a blue skirt, white top with a blue hat and white flats.

It seems like he's checking her out, she keeps on staring at him, then he winks at her and she enters the car, shuts the door and they drive off

Raghav smirks.

"That happened 2 years ago Roma"I looked down to see her already asleep in my arms, she looks so peaceful here. I let her sleep and mark this day as the best day of my life.

Who is this lady? any guesses?.I wrote two parts today and I hope you guys enjoy them, it took time but I was able to do it. Please comment your opinions and vote 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.