Attitude

Roma steps out of her room which is just opposite that of Raghav's.
Raghav also steps out, they both leave for dinner acting like the other one isn't there.
Gauri is sitting at the table, Raghav and Roma arrives.
Raghav takes her blessings and sits at her right hand side, Sammy is sitting next to him.
Roma takes her blessings and sits at her left hand side.
"So" Gauri begins.
"How was your flight Raghav?" She asks.
"It was nice mom, a little bit rough but nice".
Roma is texting on her phone, she giggles.
Gauri stares at her in amusement.
" And what's exciting you dear?".
Roma looks up from her phone.
"Oh, it's nothing Aunt, My friend just came back from Paris and she's telling me about how her body guards has been shielding all the stares and winks she has been getting from guys at th-".
" Mom you told me there was something important you had to discuss"Raghav says cutting Roma off.
Roma eyes him and scoffs.
"I know Raghav but Roma was telling me about something earlier" Gauri says almost scolding Raghav, Roma continues texting.
"Oh, someone was talking, I didn't notice" Raghav says with a charming smirk.
"Well Mom, if you were talking to someone, I'm gonna go to my room because I'm tired".He says with a smile while standing.
" But you haven't eaten anything yet".
"I'm not really hungry Mom, Good night" Raghav says and  gives her a kiss on the cheek then leaves to his room.
Gauri looks at him as he leaves then turns to Sammy and Roma.
"Something happened when Raghav came home right?" Gauri asks with a raised eyebrow. Roma stands.
"I'm not hungry now Aunt, we'll talk after Breakfast tomorrow" Roma says and leaves to her room.
Sammy looks at Gauri.
"It's a silencer" he says.
"When will they grow up?" Gauri says with a frustrated look on her face.
"I think that will be when one of them stops existing" Sammy says sarcastically trying to cheer Gauri up.
They both share a laugh and have their dinner.

After a while, Sammy knocks on Roma's room door but enters anyways without permission.
"Hey girl".
Roma is reading a book while sitting on her bed.
Roma looks up.
" Oh, it's you ".
" I thought you had a silencer with me too "
"You were my friend before he was my cousin Sammy".
" Who are you talking about? ".Sammy says pretending not to know him.
Roma giggles. Sammy comes to sit beside her.
" You know you're never really good at this silencer thing"Sammy says with a smile.
Roma looks at him.
"Is it a curse to be related to me?".Roma says with teary eyes.
" No, I'm glad I know you Roma, but you know Raghav's attitude "
"I don't care about his attitude Sammy!" Roma says while a tear drops.
Sammy cups her face in his hands.
"You're a wonderful person Roma and I appreciate that".
" I wish he was half as caring as you Sammy "Roma says as she rests her head on his chest.
" He is, even more, but he doesn't show it"Sammy whispers to himself as Roma goes to sleep in his arms.

Can you guys smell something, I can and it seems like it's a new entrance, who is this "friend"?. Well since you're not here you can drop your answers right at the comment section and thanks again Naharkhan123 for commenting and voting on the previous chapter. There's about to be something burning in this story. What is it?.Please vote 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.