Girls

Viki picks Roma up at a cafe and they head to the mall.
Raghav's POV:
I know Roma would still leave the house but I want to know where she is right now. I'm gonna call Sammy. Sammy: yes, Raghav?
Me: Hey are you home yet? Sammy:yes, actually I'm about to leave now.
Me:why, where are you going?
Sammy:to Pakhi's house. Roma called me and said that she can't find any 'appropriate' dress at the mall so she asked her mom to send her one of her dresses from Britain. I have to go give it to her.
Me:Is Pakhi having a party?
Sammy:yeah, it's an all girls party, that's why I'm going before it starts.
Me:ugh, pink, so disgusting. Well bye anyways, I just wanted to check on Roma.
Sammy: kk, bye.
I hang up. I have to sort things out with Roma. Did she really spend her night with a guy? I have to find out. Ugh I'll need to go to that pink party. Well anything for my little sis.

Pakhi's house:
Sammy has given Roma the dress and he left without staying for a minute. Kalpi is also on her way to the party. The girls there are already mingling when Pakhi comes out with a pink dress on.

Her female friends surround her, admiring her dress

Pakhi's POV:
Parties are kinda my thing but I hate it when someone tries to over shadow me, wow! Roma's dress is so awesome.
Roma comes down the stairs with a dress also

Pakhi approaches her.
"Roma your dress is so cute" she says with a wide smile.
Girls begin whispering as they see Kalpi step into the hall with an amazing pink dress. Pakhi and Roma also stares at her.

*wow, she looks awesome*"Who's that?" Pakhi asks with annoyance

"Who's that?" Pakhi asks with annoyance.
"Perhaps my soon to be sister in law" Roma replies with a shrug.
"Good day everyone" Pakhi says trying to get back their attention.
"Welcome to my party" she says emphasizing the 'my'.
Roma approaches Kalpi.
"You look great" Roma says while staring at her dress.
"Are you Roma?" Kalpi asks sternly.
"Yes"
"OK, so my brother told me a lot about you and your cousin".
" Oh".
"Do you love my brother?"
Roma's POV:
Did she just ask me that. She doesn't look happy.
"I'll ask again Roma and please be honest. Do you love my cousin".
I look deep into those black eye balls, staring deep into my soul.
" Yes, I do. I love Viki".
"That's a lie".

Thanks guys, for reading so far. Thanks Naharkhan123 for the comment and vote. Please share your opinions and vote😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.