Hi Stalker

Roma awakens from her peaceful slumber. She yawns like a baby *which is something she always does*, she freshens up and get dressed wearing a red tank top dress,

 She yawns like a baby *which is something she always does*, she freshens up and get dressed wearing a red tank top dress,

a black jacket,

and black boots

and black boots.

She goes downstairs for breakfast, she sits at the table

She goes downstairs for breakfast, she sits at the table. Everyone is staring, that is Sammy, Gauri, the helpers and even Raghav *shock, even I would stare*.
"Are you going somewhere dear?" Gauri asks.
Roma looks up with her face brightened, a little makeup and her adorable blue eyes.
"Yes Aunt, my friend is having a party but before that I have to stop by the office" she says and sighs.
"I may not come home tonight?". Raghav gives her concerned look.

Raghav's POV:

I woke up this morning, feeling sorry for what I did during dinner yesterday. I know I'm a person with an attitude but I don't take nonsense. What Roma said really annoyed me and I just had to call for a silencer and surprisingly she agreed. I wanted to call it off but realised my ego won't let me so I didn't. I approached the table for breakfast, I see my mom and Sammy already at the table.
" Good morning mom"I said.
"Good morning son, she replied.
I sat down next to her, I knew she had lots of questions concerning yesterday's dinner, I wasn't ready to answer so I decided to say something when I saw something or rather someone that shocked and stung my eyes. My cousin, Roma, I watched her as she stepped down the stairs reminding me of her sweet sixteen birthday when she asked me to be her date, she looked so gorgeous. I'm really protective of her and she knows it, I care but she doesn't see it and I wish to hide it. This was the first time she put on make up without messing up her face, she greeted mom and sat, she kept on talking about seeing a friend and a party, which was her  usual schedule.
" I may not come home tonight "
What!, I wanted to say that out loud, I was concerned, I know she's 25 but she's still so little to me and my ego won't let me break the silencer. I hope mom stops her.

"Really dear?"Gauri asks.
" Yes Aunt".
Gauri stares at Raghav who pretends not to care.
"Alright dear".

Raghav's POV:
What!, why would mom let her?.

" I have to start going now, I need to get a gift for her first, I can't go empty handed of course".
"Bye Aunt, Bye Sammy".
With that said, she leaves to her car.

Roma's POV:
He didn't stop me, he didn't care. I don't care , I'm going to that party.

Roma steps into a Jewelry shop.

Roma's POV
Pakhi loves Jewelry, I'll get her a gold necklace. I look at everything here, I spot something fit for her and something fit for a Queen. I get both, the first one for Pakhi, the second one for Aunty.
I step out approaching my car when a hand touches my shoulder, I gasp and turn almost falling, strong
arms grab me preventing my fall. I look into the brown eyes of the too familiar face.
" You"I said almost yelling.
"Did you miss me?" He asks with a charming smirk.
I let go of his grip.
"You have been following me?" I ask already knowing the answer.
" Well, I think you followed me"he replies.I scoffed, he looks at me checking me out.
"You better not get any ideas young man" I mutter.
He approaches me.
"I missed you" he says.
"Look, I don't even know who you are or why you keep following me, please stay away".I plead.
" I love it when your eyes sparkle like that"he says with a smirk.
"What do you want?" I ask sternly.
"Lunch?" he whispers into my ear.
"Fine" I say and go to my car, he follows.
I have no idea who this guy is, ever since Raghav left for the States, he has been following me, I thought he would leave when Raghav comes back but I guess he's not a coward like the rest.
We arrive at a restaurant, not so popular but good.
"We're here" I said almost unbuckling my seat belt.
He holds my hand.
"Let's not eat here".
" Why? "I ask with a raised eyebrow.
" The food isn't good here".
"Then where do you suggest we eat?" I ask sternly.
"Your house is better". He replies and his reply stings.
Did he just suggest my house? or am I hearing things?.
" Do you even have any idea who I am?".
"Yes, you're Raghav's younger cousin, So?" He replies and again it stings.
Suddenly I grab his hands with hope in my eyes?.
"You aren't scared of my cousin?"
"No" he replies surprised at my reaction.
A smile forms on my face, a smile I never thought existed, I feel my eyes become teary, I grab him, embracing him as tight as I could, not wanting to let go. He is the only guy except Sammy who doesn't really care that much about who my cousin is.
"I love you" I say, not only surprising him but surprising myself, but before I could take it back, he breaks the hug and kisses me on both cheeks along with my forehead. I see the happy smile on his face and I just can't take it back now.
"Do you mean it?" he asks.
I simply nod afraid that I might break his gentle and innocent heart, he hugs me again.

Oh my, it's so hot in here. Pakhi is Roma's friend!, there's definitely gonna be a twist. What is gonna be Raghav's reaction when he finds out that his dear little Cousin is in a "relationship" and how will Roma deal with this. Who is this guy anyways? What do you think would happen next? Thanks Naharkhan123 for the comment, love you and to all readers read on because there's more to come. Please vote and share your opinions in the comment section 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.