Truth

Roma's POV:
Those eyes fixed on mine. The truth is always bitter but the taste is worst when you have to say it to someone you really care for. If I do lie to Viki, he would find out later on and be more mad at me than ever but he would also be mad if I do tell him.
"Is Kalpi OK?"
Came his voice again, this time it's softer than before
"You see... the thing is-"
"Roma"
That voice cuts me off, I turn to face him
What is he doing here?
"Who is he?"
Viki asks, glancing at both of us

"He's a very good friend of mine. His name is Sammy, Sammy Raizada"
Viki nods gently, he seems calm but I don't think it'll last long
Sammy approaches him with a sympathetic and guilt filled look on his face.
"I'm sorry"
Oh no
Is he going to tell Viki the truth, like right now?
Should I stop him or let him be
"For what?"
Viki responds
"I raped Kalpana"
At that moment it seemed my heart stopped beating.
Viki's eyes were fixed on those of Sammy's.
Viki looked at me for a while then turned to face Sammy again.

Viki's POV:
I looked at Roma hoping to find a look that said 'it's a joke' but I didn't find it and then it hit me.
Should I punch him?,
Hand him over to the police?,
Or forget it?

I can't forget it. The pain that Kalpana has had to feel, the pain that my family has had to feel is so intense so I can't just forget it.
I can't hand him over either. After Raghav left, while I 'stalked' Roma, I would always see she and this guy together most of the time and handing him over will hurt her.
The guy looks pretty sincere but an apology isn't gonna cut it so I should go for my first option.
I punch him hard with my tears, Kalpana's tears, my family's tears and every other problem we had to face due to his actions.
I've always longed to find the one that caused us this much pain but now that I know who he is, I can't just do what I intended to do from the beginning because now I have a lot to lose and I don't wish to risk it.

Kali's POV:
I let out a deep sigh and close my eyes. Images of me being brutally raped flashes in my mind. It doesn't only looks real but it feels real. It's dark now and I see a young and a dashing man in front of me.
"Kalpi"
His voice comes. It sounds real.
"Kalpana"
My eyes open to meet two staring back at me
I sit up.
"Are you OK?"
His voice comes, the same man in what I suppose was my dream.
I nod in response to his question.
"There's someone you need to meet"
He says as I see the other guy from my dreams, the one that was raping me. I feel my heart pounding really fast.

What will happen next?
I'm sorry for the late update. I've not really had time to update any of my stories yet for some time now.
I'm sorry for the short chapter and I appreciate your support and thank you for reading this story
Please comment your opinions😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.