She's ❤ here

Raghav is pacing around in the sitting room.
Roma steps into the mansion. Raghav stares at her.
"Where in the world have you been?". He asks harshly.
" That's none of your business, we have a silencer anyways ".She replies sternly.
She's about to go up the stairs, Raghav drags her back.
" Let go"she says trying to break his grip.
He lets go.
"Roma, you have been acting like a brat for a long time now, so please stop".
" I should stop? what about you? ".She says with teary eyes.
" What about me? everyday I'm worried about you, about what you are doing at a particular moment. You're my responsibility Roma. I'm calling off the silencer. You can stop this now".Raghav says softly.
"I don't care how you feel anymore Raghav. I am tired of you, your arrogance, your behavior. You are just so annoying Raghav. I want to live my life the way I wish" Roma says as a tear drops. She's about to leave.
"You're forbidden to step out of this house until further notice" Raghav says sternly stopping her.
"You can't tell me what to do Raghav!" She yells.
"Yes I can and I just did".
" I won't let you do that Raghav "
"Then tell me where you've been, because I know you were not with Pakhi last night. Where did you spend your night!?" He asks now grabbing her arm.
Roma lets go of his grip.
She looks straight into his eyes, with her eyes glittering about to shed tears.
"You want to know where I've been? you want to know where I spent my night?"
She comes closer to him.
"I spent my night at a guy's house". With that said, Raghav moves back a little bit.
" I spent the night with a guy that doesn't care who Raghav Singania is and I don't feel any remorse for whatever I did last night!" She yells. Raghav slaps her.
She begins to shed little tears.
"Go ahead, slap me, hit me, I don't mind. I didn't do anything with that guy you know, because some guys are decent unlike the one standing in front of me right now" She says and runs up to her room.
Raghav runs his hands through his hair, laughing sarcastically.
"She spent the night at a guys house" he says then stops laughing, he bits his upper lip and leave in fury.
*whoa what just happened. I'm sure Raghav's blood is boiling right now*.
Roma is in her room looking for a pink outfit to wear for Pakhi's party.

Roma's POV:
I love the way I stood up to Raghav some time ago. Now I have to get ready for Pakhi's all girls party. I'll get ready and stop at the mall to get a pink outfit. Let me call Viki to come with me. I might as well make this relationship work.

Raghav's POV:
I'm so mad at Roma right now but I have to be at the airport to pick my client. I arrive at the airport now and park my car. I step out and step into the airport waiting for my client's arrival. I see him. I walk over to go meet him. I bump into someone, the damsel I saw 2 years ago. Does she recognize me?.
"Sorry about that" I say with a smile.
She looks up at me.
"Oh, it's you. The guy that winked at me 2 years ago".
" You remember?" I didn't think she would remember but I'm glad she did.
"Well hi, I'm Ragha-".
" Kalpi!".
I turn to see the guy I saw with her that time.
So her name is Kalpi.
"I have to go, my brother is here". She says as I turn to face her. I give her a gentle smile as she leaves. Now I feel strange.
" Mr Singania " I know that voice, my client.

Viki's POV:
I'm in the car driving my somewhat elder sister to the house. She's surprisingly quiet. I really want to tell her about Roma. My phone rings, it's Roma. I pick up the phone with a smile. Kalpana looks at me.
"Focus on the road Viki" she warns.
She's so good at telling people what to do.
"Hey" I say to Roma.
Roma: hello, I wanted to check if you would accompany me to the mall, for my outfit to the party.
Me:oh, kk, I just need to drop Kalpi.
Roma: the somewhat elder sister you were telling me about?
Me:yeah
Roma: Pakhi said I had to invite someone to the party, can your sister come?.
Me: sure that would be great
Roma: kk, bye.
She hangs up.
I turn to look at Kalpi. She doesn't really like Parties but she loves pink.
"There's a party today, the dress code is pink. An all girls party. Would you like to go?" I say finally.
"I'll go, I'm bored anyways"
I smile and she smiles back.

Finally, Kalpi's here. Thanks again, Naharkhan123 for the comment and vote. Dear readers read on, there's more to come. Please share your opinions in the comment section and vote if you enjoy this part😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you.