Helping

Raghav's POV:
"You met my mom?"
"Yes and she is so so so so..how many times have I said so?"
"Four times I guess"
I reply with a smile.
"Oh, well your mom is really nice"
I smile at her and she smiles back.
"I'm bored"
She says sweetly
"You want to go somewhere?"
She nods.
"The zoo"
She says with her eyes sparkling
"You like animals"
"No, I love animals"
She says with a broad smile.

Perhaps the zoo is where she made lots of memories. The doctor did say it's good to visit those places
It would help her recover faster. Roma also likes going to the zoo.
"Let's go then"
I say with a smirk and get the cutest smile ever in return.

Viki's POV:
Aunt told me to get her some groceries from the store.
I didn't really feel comfortable leaving Kalpi there but I trust Aunt, I can't say the same for Raghav though.
I don't think I've gotten a gift for Roma ever since we started dating.
I know she's not at all a fancy woman, beautiful but she's not like that friend of hers I saw the other day but still I should get her something.

Roma's POV:
"Is Raghav cheating on me?"
Ugh! the same question.

Pakhi has been nagging me about why her Raghav hasn't called her for like two days already like he ever called her before.
I know she's obsessed with him but still, she is my best friend and I really don't think that will ever change.
We came to the zoo to watch the animals not to see my friend turn into one and that is a parrot.
"What is she doing here and with Raghav"
I follow Pakhi's killing gaze to where Raghav and Kalpana, who is clinging on to him are standing looking at the elephants.
"Is Raghav cheating on me with her?"
Again with the talking
"Pakhi could you just stop, because you more than any one else knows that Raghav doesn't really like you so just calm down OK"

Whoa I finally got that out of my system.
Kalpana really isn't feeling well and I want to help her in any way possible. The best way I could help her is getting Pakhi out of here.
"I get it now Roma"
Pakhi says while continuously patting my back.
"What?" I ask annoyed
"Raghav is trying to make me jealous"
How foolish can she be?
Pretty but so so stupid 😒
"We should go over there to let him know we saw him but don't care"
She says with a smile.
Unfortunately for her she does care, this is gonna be fun

Viki's POV:
This world really is kinda a small place.
I know myself for being a real gentleman and I am proud of myself for that.
So I went to get a necklace for Roma and I gave the store guy a picture of her so he could use his 'whatever' sense and figure out something she would love to wear.
He asked for her name and I said Roma, at that same moment a lady next to me also said the same thing but she was talking to another store guy.
We talked and figured out it was the same person we were talking about..and as of now I'm taking her to Raghav's house because I'm such a gentleman.

I have no idea what I'm getting myself into.

Who did Viki meet?
Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it.
How will that "talk" go between Raghav, Pakhi, Roma and Kalpi?
Please comment your opinions and vote😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you