A Cup for Me and You

I woke up to the sound of my baby sister laughing out loud across my room finding Jareth with her.

"Morning little buddy did you have fun with Jareth. "

I carried the laughing baby at my shoulders and made way to the bathroom to take a quick shower with my sister first. Jareth won't follow me to the bathroom or when I change he would turn his head.

That made me have suspicions with him but I always find him with my God father when he wasn't with me, maybe he taught him that.

With a cute baby sister clean and making her wear her red dress with white socks. I place back to her crib and tie her blonde hair to pig tails.

"No climbing up okay. Stay put! "

I gave her enough toys to play with but be was crushing the poor bird in her tiny arms squealing in delight.

"No no no Gracie you'll kill poor Jareth! "

Luckily she release him and pick one of her teacups and made tea with her friend. I brush off the birds messy and ruffled feathers back to it's place.

"Sorry Jareth, watch over her while I'm gone okay. "

He hooted about three times and nodded as a yes.

"Thanks.. "

I took a quite shower, brush my teeth, comb and tie my hair. Slip into my white sleeve and blue dress with long knee socks. I wasn't that attractive or sexy and I still look like a chubby child.

I sighed thinking I'll never get married with this look. Satisfied I made a little porrigde, cut some peaches and made me myself a toast, sunny side up eggs and a glass of milk with Gracie and water for Jareth. After setting up the table I climb up back the stairs and carried my little sister.

"Come on breakfast is served with peaches too! "

The little girl wasn't very much happy I stopped her tea party and wants me to join but I promise her to play later.

Jareth flapped his wings and fly down quickly down the stairs. With a word of peach he'll definitely bounced for joy or fly for it.

I place Gracie at her chair and feed her porridge and wipe off the mess she made. I was done with my breakfast like fast because I have to feed my sister.

She was now almost finish. Jareth was already done and peck at the refrigerator. I grab it open and there he found the last slice of peach cake.

"Oh no you're not you already ate two slices of it. "

I grinned and took the slice.

"What would you do in order to persuade me hmmmm? "

He looked at me with sad eyes and rubbed his head at my knees and hooted softly.

"No more cutie pie madness. How bout a little dance! "

He was a little mad and back off. My sister screamed and yelled.

"Dance! Dance! Dance! Jareth cute! "

He wriggle off like annoyed and fly over to the open space in the table. Then he started of dancing like a cuckoo bird. His feathers we're shaking and he was hooted like a little tune he danced with. I can't believe he did that. Normally he would just leave or sulked. Gracie was dancing at her chair in chair in glee. I scoop her off and dance with a dancing bird.

"Alright you got the cake! "

I place the cake beside him and put my sister back to her chair. Carrying the plates to the sink and wash it then clean up the little mess Jareth was the messiest with cakes. I have to clean him now and my sister help me wash him. He didn't mind then I place a little black tie at his chest. He looked surprise.

"Now that's done we'll have a little tea party with treats! "

"Yehey treats, treats, treats and tea!"

I set up my little sister's play set at the ground where I played a crisscross blanket. Placing real snacks than her plastic toys.

There was one time that Jareth was fooled with a soft and scented peach fruit. I don't want that to happen again.

Placing a bowl of cereals where Jareth was eating with. My sister and I clinked our cups, talking all fancy with a British accent. I was using the real thing with tea and I gave her an orange juice to go with her cupcakes.

It was weekend today and mother was busy in school she was called immediately after a long week of absence. She was going home to us but she said she take a short stop at school.

My mother appeared at our backyard and smiled.

"Oh am I invited? "

"Mommy mommy you're here! " said Gracie.

"Of course I am, oh and Jareth's here too what I cute bow! " he dance off a bit saying he's charming.

"So mom how did it go? " I asked

"It was fine but I'm worried about taking care of your sister. You're far and have to attend classes."

"There aren't many babysitters in town and Aunt's away then Grandma----"

I stop at my sentence and stand up.

"Oh no! I forgot I was suppose to call her "

"That's fine honey I'm here now go and call her. "

I smiled and head off to my room and called my grandmother. We always talk in private there was just some secrets we need to keep and I always spend my summer with her without my mom nor sister not even Jareth. Even I have to hit the road in six hours.

"Hello Grandma! "

"Oh my dear (Y/N)!"

" Grandma it's been already a week since dad --- umm things have been well but I'm worried who's going to look after Gracie. I don't know what to do. I know I'm busy with errands but..."

"I would gladly accept the offer! "

"What? "

"Of looking over the little bundle say tell your mother I'm coming over there and stay as long as I can. You have a bright future ahead if you and we need to act clean."

"Thanks Grandma I'll tell mom."

"Bye tell me if anything is acting strange. "
"Wait there's one more thing, Jareth's here and he's been a sweet pal. "

"Oh is the fae with you!"

"No he's with mom now but is he really a fae? "

"You know their kind, thank God he didn't make you his bride yet. We have to be prepared at any course. I can't loose another member of my family, it's just too much dear. "

"I know granny I promise to protect myself even from the adorable bird I mean fae ."

"I'll get ready to pack my things but we'll still continue our magic lessons in private."

"Thanks Grandma! "

I went back to the backyard to see the three of them having fun and I acted all natural. Of course all secrets will be revealed later.

"Spare me some desserts guys! "