Oh Dear!

JARETH'S POV

I woke up in broad daylight, cursing the suns pluming rays as it feels like burning my eyes trying to sleeps and cuddle with my precious more when there's no one beside me anymore.

I quickly open my sleepy eyes and survey the room she wasn't here, not in the bathroom too. There's not even a bloody note too!  I quickly changed into my black suit with embroider gold designs at the edges.

and transported myself all over my palace even at human realm too

Panicking and breathing hard I quickly stopped my foot when I heard a noise of laughter at my office thinking it was Cornelius again checking out my stuff again. I opened the door and shouted.

"You better know the consequences touching my stuff again! "

Shouting at the top of my lungs as the person in front of me stared at a mixture of surprise and shocked expression.

"Jareth I do say I'm sorry I leave the bed without letting you know,  I wanted to surprise you but I think I may have took a long time to reorganize the papers and please forgive Cornelius he was just helping me... "

She gave me a reassuring smile as I sighed and recollected myself.

"Cornelius out! "

The young prince did what he been told and close the door leaving us alone. She stood up and walked at me causing me to shiver.

"What's wrong Jareth? "

She looked so innocent and beautiful at her yellow dress with black stripes and flowers at the front with her hair all braided and pinned at the back of her head. All she needs to look perfect is the Goblin queen's crown in lack just few more days...  I told myself.

I quickly embraced her and cried

"Just don't run off like that... "

"I'm not running off just helping you with your papers so you can relax more and be stressed free starting on now that I'm here. "