Witch

YOUR POV

A month of lies and rumors about me are digging deep unto my back like knives stabbing me to death but only Jareth can kill me.

I never wanted to be pregnant cause I was scared at that experience since I knew so well about child birth cause I'm also a healer and I do help in delivery.

But with all the commotion to strengthen the throne I must have. I really need to for Jareth if I die then perhaps he has something or someone to inherit the throne than Gracie cause she'll be on the makers.

I was now currently in the maker's world with Legolas, Grandfather, King Thandruil, King Thorin, Queen Follie and King Triton. We were discussing about Lisa's and Grandmother's whereabouts.

Also the barriers are now thicker than before. Queen Follie has found out Lisa's soul is, what's even better is that Jareth allowed me to travel by myself in the human world with Gracie for a week a good chance to finally have time to fully train her like I was. He don't know a single thing about what we really do all he knows we're in Disneyland but not. Gracie always wanted to go there so Aunt Melissa with her children was kind enough to babysit her there. P. S. I also invited them to come along and bought them tickets and left them enough money while I have a  place to attack and reclaim also a mother too rescue. Grandmother will have yo wait her rescue mission is too risky to take granted.

I teamed up with Legolas, Grandfather and a couple of makers to create a diversion while the three of us sneak in.

All in set we armed ourselves with weapons and no armors but only comfortable traveling clothes. Also not to forget I wore a mask to hide my face. Well armors get in the way and our skin is more thicker than usual. The only one who needs more protection is Grandfather but that guy won't even die if you stabbed him a hundred times of iron. He endured a lot including losing Queen Sarah, he learn to be in pain.

Swiping fear and negative emotions we all left. In the front of our enemies area and cave. I don't really get it why they called it a cave when it's actually a castle made by the elves and dwarves thousand of years ago before it was habitat to the night realm occasionally the makers land was called night realm because of dreams and magic but the darkness plagued the kingdom so yeah they got the name kapoor lucky bastards. Wait until I grip those blasted necks.

The castle was built on the side of a Cliff with beautiful carvings of Marble and rock. Curves and detailed structures have created a masterpiece.

About 12 makers creating a diversion of opening the thick barrier in the domain, we sneak out in a little opening the beasts have created

The place was awfully full of dark energy that's waning our magic too. With air so thick of negative vibes and foul smell of death was choking us. In this case a human wouldn't survive but Lisa will, they wouldn't kill her yet,  not yet.

Following through a mazed of stairs and doors it was even more harder than the escher room in the Goblin Palace or even the ones I make. It eas great difficulty to maneuver and walk around the halls with ghouls, muspels, orcs, vampires or dark faes all over the place as we blend it with our disguise as orcs. We all looked horrible and satisfied with our disguise.