Reunited and More

FUCK WHEN YOU JUST accidentally DELETED A FUCK LONG CHAPTER ACCIDENTALLY IN YOUR NOTES AND DIDNT PUT IT IN WATTPAD AND IT SUCKS %@%@$&@!!!!  I SHOULD BE PLOTTING THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT YES CLUMSY ME! 😤

YOUR POV

Everything was in plan and just few more days i will be married to him yet he still didn't reveal himself to me. I feel like butterflies were flying in my stomach like hell with tiny swords. There wasn't much to do after school. Practicing for my graduation day. I went to his manor after school since we both decided to spend the night but ill have to sleep in my chambers until marriage and back at my house the night before the wedding. I didn't want him to see me it'll be bad luck and we makers have the same belief to humans. I went to his hedge maze just wondering around finding my way to the end. There wasn't a baby to be rescued. He was away for a sudden call for work, and promised to be back right away.

Turning, twisting and lost but not entirely i just solved a freaking labyrinth and this will be different. I can use my powers but I was more focus on getting lost to waste time.

"Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered.

I have fought my way here to the castle; beyond the goblin city,

to take back the child that you have stolen.

My will is as strong as yours,

and my kingdom as great.

You have no power over me."

I didn't know why I spoke the lines those poisonous lines which a me a maker can tell. Our words are like poisonous venoms of snakes mostly if its something true. We can lie like humans it was mostly used for keeping secrets within our kind.

Words of truth are like daggers and powerful against others that harm us.
As a maker it is also like also defense we weren't called like Gods if we weren't knowledgeable, talented, and in almost skilled everything. We were trained like soldiers and maidens, we were great with blending in.I didn't have an heir yet and we named Gracie mine. In fact my grandmother wasn't the daughter of the previous queen before her. Queens aren't usually inherited by blood it is something that only the reigning Queen can choose and mostly our people doesnt know we choose this child as our heir but it was more as a connect and a guidance from our supreme Goddess the mother of all Celestia. Mixed blood, half bloods or purebloods don't matter what matters is that we we're choose for a reason by the reigning Queen. Specifically like blessings and miracles. Our blood changes to more powerful and benefitting the Queen if our  predecessor bless us. We choose by heart and belief. I know Gracie was for me when i saw the mortal realm stopped for me while i was practice at the gardens in Grandma's land the day she was born i was away since it was summer. Strings of pure gold light shines like its calling me. Begging me to follow it through once i touched the strings i magically teleported in the delivery room. I saw Lisa in distress giving birth and she was done in the hands of the doctor i saw her the future reigning queen. She was little and covered with blood she was crying and it seems onlz us were moving. I took her and wrapped a magically linen i summoned to wrapped the little bundle. She opened her eyes and looked at me which was abnormal for humans since it was only a minute she came out but she was half maker. She smiled at me when i hold her reaching hand, blue eyes marked she was a maker but our eyes were different than the other makers our eyes were like deep sapphires or bright topaz jewels.