Cute, pretty little moments!

#Another Cliche about the Author's feelings now....

I have no idea now, but reading other fanfics are starting to get boring by the minute that's why I take a quit break at David Bowie's one shots which was a bad idea,I think my hormones have exploded to the stars now. I'm having it hard to move on from the movie but I'll try my best to not fall in love with another movie until I'll finish this up. I was even thinking a sequel. Oh well I haven't even finish this book why am I even thinking about that. Read and follow your journey until the end Jareth's Lover!!!

*********************************

YOUR POV

I woke up before my alarm went off. It was the second day of school, how boring this is now. I went to relax in the tub for awhile then ate my breakfast. There wasn't much but toast with peach fillings and water. I was controlling my sugar too, thank god I'm not on my period if I was God father or Legolas normally shut me off in a vault with the other female makers in another part. We female's gets very emotional and a total wreck if our wishes aren't done. Our period last for about the whole day and night then we'll be fine afterwards, the good news is that it only occur every three months. Men aren't suppose to know this but male makers try their best to calm us down or we'll kill each other or them. I was best comforted by eating sugar and others well like eating mud or worms if they're serious about it. We don't really remember much what we do but if you do know we are having that then please back off and call the others immediately. Luckily I'm on my second month now. God father may be marking his calendar now, as a pure blood I was heading for the worst pain and a highly secured vault that would seal me off until I calm down.

Going to school, listen and learn with my professor and classmates, goes home then end of story but no it wasn't. I pick out an another note at my door step again. I read it aloud in the living room as I walk towards in the kitchen.

'Dearest (Y/N),
           I am humbly sorry if I was a bit self-centered at my previous letter. I wasn't quite myself after having many errands in my desk right now. I can assure you I wouldn't be arrogant and stubborn when we meet. I know you didn't reply and how would I manage to know all of this but I've been through a lot at my age. I will be there next weekend and would like to know you better at dinner with Grandfather since he's being discharge tomorrow. I know what you feel, you're right you're not a doll but a living human. Apologizing from the deepest corners of my void.....

                    Your Sorry Future Husband,
                                               David Bowie'

I got to say I was amazed. I didn't know I grinned like an idiotic person right now. I was full of glee that I never seen Jareth at the couch with an open window. The breeze sent me the chills and that's when I saw him. I hugged him tight.

"Oh Jareth can you believe it he ummm I don't know well all I can say I'm more happy that he's more human like attitude now."

He wobble a little then flies at my shoulder.

"This calls for an celebration we should have cake but we do always now we? "

He looked a bit surprise of what I say to him. Normally in events like celebrating, it was the both of us baking something besides than cakes.

"We should have a smoothy but you're an owl so macarons, no it's a bit hard... Um I know peach pie. I know you'll love it since it has peaches."

We did have fun. He help me with the dough and even made cookies with his little feet as a design of the oval shaped cookie.

"There we just wait for it to cool now."

He was getting tired of jumping to soften the dough. I manage to contain my laughter about that. I can't believe he was just like when everything was before. I turn up the television to find Titanic of all movies to be played after eight minutes.