Why are you ALL dressed up?

YOUR POV

I woke up with something tinkling my nose. It was soft, fuzzy and

"Ahh ahhh ha. ..choo! What?.... What in the feather, Jareth? "

He was still asleep but was besides my head he was sleeping not in his normal owl self but the actual human one position not form. His feathery back was on the bed and his little feet was like kicking in my feet. I wonder what he could be dreaming. I won't wanna disturb his peaceful sleep so I careful creeper out of bed. Do my shower and changing of clothes quietly then proceed to make breakfast with less sugar as possible. I made toast with eggs, lettuce and cucumber inside and a glass of water while for Jareth I was thinking making him a meal but maybe he'll get suspicious so I just wrapped sweets in a tiny box then prepared him some biscuits and fruits. I went back inside to find him still asleep in an awkward position for an owl. Well he isn't awake, isn't he so I grabbed my phone and camera and took pictures of him with a bottle of wine beside him, later confetti, and a bunch of weird stuff that I would definitely keep this as a secret all to myself. After all those small creeps of sound he was still asleep, he must have drained his powers. I was thinking lending him mine, of course he wouldn't know. I kissed his cheek then he moved a bit but was still laying in bed lazily. I pressed my fingers to his chest and a flash of light and little explosion occurred. That wasn't in plan, the poor bird was frightened almost to dead about something heating up in his chest and feels great power was inserted to him. I managed to grabbed my old phone and lied it exploded from overcharging luckily no one was hurt. Please he'll believe it I can't afford to take his memories again. I may have felt to happy that I lost control and must have strike him like lighting when lending mine. He was shaking and I grabbed him. Comforting and hushing like his my little baby.

"Oh my precious Jareth I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

He was now calm and nuzzles at me. I did hugged him tightly I was afraid of how stupid I could get by the day. I sighed and kissed his little forehead and carry him to the couch at the living room still like a baby.

"Do you wanna have breakfast now ?"

He nodded yes and flies off the kitchen table. I didn't mind he would eat in there in fact he earned his seat in the family table ever since he was found. He was like a part of my family. From a friend, lover and becoming my husband. Oh how a joyous day that will be.

JARETH'S POV

I was in a deep sleep. I was to tired to even mind what state am I am in right now. I didn't sleep last night thinking about courting and marrying her then the divorce but no. It wasn't going to be a divorce anymore but her becoming and accepting as my Queen. I've never been happy this much, first all I thought was just deceiving the mortal but somehow I rather fell head over heels the girl. How absurd really! For just our first meeting I was ready to charm and be with her all night. Me the Mighty Goblin King has bowed down to a Mortal Human (Y/N)..... I was dreaming, a beautiful one, I saw her smiling at me in the royal gardens, with a bundle of joy. A little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes came running towards her.

"Mommy! Mommy! I saw a pixie! "

She scooped down the child and kissed her cheek. Walking towards me with natural smile, eyes gleaming with joy and love. Flowers bloomed as she pass and the scent of peaches, vanilla and lilies swiftly drift at the wind. Then I felt something warm and somehow it was getting hot on the spot.

"Jareth? Jareth my love it's time to wake up? "

"Huh? " just when I opened my eyes, a burst of light burst out if the room and a flash of explosion. I could feel myself recharge with such strange powerful magic overflowing within me. I panicked and was shocked. How did it scared me for eons of my life I've never been surprised. An attack while I was asleep. She looked in surprise when she saw me shaken utterly in fear. Pulling me gently and wrapped me in her arms, she apologize over a gadget explosion from over charging which she throw at the window quickly.
She comforted me until I could breath normally and offered me treats. She told me that she was going to school today since it was Monday but she told me I could still visit her and if ever she was gone she would be in a friends house. She looked divine in her simple dress of white and blue stripes,it wasn't that much but she looked adorable in it. She told me she meet a new friend named David which she giggled just by saying his named every time. I was a bit jealous even though it was me the entire time. I gleefully dance in joy as she kissed me in the cheek before leaving. I didn't want to spy on her all day as an owl I have a little surprise for her.