Ummmm.....

WARNING!!!!!......

FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY.....
***********

I'm warning you....

Warning!!!!!

Suit yourself.....

They arrived at the manor quite fast she knew he was using magic and after a long day of their wedding she was worried maybe he was over using it. He carried her bridal style like every tradition after magically locking the car and the doors automatically opened as they pass through and made themselves climb the stairs. Gently putting his bride to the bed where rose petals where everywhere and candles lid up the dark room.

He touched her cheek and began to kissed her, holding her firmly and close as rain poured outside she was nervous about this

"David,  love I need to change.... It would be fun to have my lipstick all smudge across my face!"

"Hmm...?  Alright take your time dear! "

He kissed her cheek once more before letting her leave the room. Going inside David's bathroom, removing the dress and her make up which almost didn't exist then all the hair accessories in her head. Her heel hurts a bit probably from wearing tall heels all day. Grabbing her hidden last surprise for the evening was a lingerie she his basically before the wedding with a bit of magic she didn't want Grandfather to know all her personal info.

All relief and still bloody nervous

All relief and still bloody nervous. In truth she never touched a man until her first date with David. She never touched Legolas once or God father mostly she wore invisible gloves. Female makers need to remain pure until they found their mate, holding hands with David/Jareth was the weirdest thing she could imagine and acted all comfortable but it really was, particularly she was curious about it the whole time. Sighing and crossing her fingers praying it'll wow factor him. Making her hair a little messy and sprayed a bit of perfume but rinse her mouth before so and the mouthwash he had was flavored and scented peach.

*READER MODE*

You opened the door and stick your leg first then posed at the side perfectly, you've been practicing for days right after you've both meet. He laughed and was pleased to see you trying.