The Healer

*Meanwhile in the Throne room in Mirkwood*

THANDRUIL'S POV

I was finally done with my Kingdom's affair all day but it wasn't that much since no one dares to opinion the King of Mirkwood but one kind. The Makers mostly their ruler now, and my niece is highly supporting my son's love interest. I can't believe she have accepted and chosen a low ranking Silvan elf to be my son's pair. She is the Queen and I am her humble servant along the others. Our power is not as great as hers. Makers are Gods and they chose mates for their servants and Legolas is one. What did she saw over that girl that I didn't. She was a trouble maker with Legolas making it hard to teach him the ways of being the future ruler. (Y/N) tied my son's love string over to a girl who's nothing. I cannot change that only she. I wasn't tired but my head feels heavy and my heart was pounding fast. It was hard breathing until it stopped and I lay my head at my hand tilted to the side. Where I saw where my wife throne's chair sat beside me. Sighing in grief and heavy heart, I closed my eyes and thought about those memories long time ago where pain did not exist but love and laughter. Then that smile, the smile I first saw and weaves my heart, that was when I knew she was mine and I was hers....

*The day they first met thousands of years ago.*

I was on patrol at the kingdom's borders, spider has began to infest the area along orcs and spies have been watching afar. I was newly crown after my father was slain into his bitter grave. My men and I have routed and I have personally checked my lands. Ever since I became king going outside was almost impossible because of matters do be sort and done. Ambassadors from other realms have poured and rulers of each kingdoms have paid their condolences and my coronation. When all of the sudden I heard spiders from afar and it wasn't a problem since it wasn't a bother but I heard a scream. A girl's!

Normal POV

The Queen's sister Lady Elerrian has been roaming around the underground for quite sometime since boredom has caught her and has been disguising as a healer and elf in the Elven Realm to help wounded Soldiers. If she was caught as a maker than men would swoop and kidnapped her to be their bride which she has been really good at hiding and acting as a simple healer nothing more tra la la la. Ever since war broke out in the Elven Realm she has been helping to sort things for peace with her sister the Queen. As the Lady of Faith it was her duty to keep off the balance. She wasn't destined to be Queen but she was the right arm and plan B if something ever comes across the Queen's faith. In truth makers does not create bonds or faith, they only help out along the way. She was quite known and popular in the Even Realm for quite some time now, she did meet the previous king and prince some times when they come to round up they're soldiers after healing. Healing was quick for her a maker and she was powerful to lend strength and powers to others. She was tasked in creating peace in the realm for each realm lives one maker to keep the peace but they do not reveal themselves to the rulers for they only want simple lives and wants to do a clean job. Until one fateful day....

ELERRIAN'S POV

I was on my way to another where who knows why my feet brought me here. But my feet always brought me to places where injured elves are. They do not become sick but rather can die in poison or in battles from they're wounds. When I just slipped off a cliff and hit my head when I woke up. Huge spiders we're crawling near to me and I was stuck in a hole where my hips just ridiculously been caught. How I wondered how loud my sister would laughed at me or cry if I die. Lucky ungrateful day! I could use my powers but I try not to since I can sense the King's presence just few miles away and yes I have a bag of salt but he isn't a fae but I can counter spell about creating a barrier but I was too weak to use magic from healing so many wounded elves I was draining myself out.

"HELP!! H--E--LP!! ANYONE PLEASE STUCK HEALER IF YOU ASK! " I heard there are soldiers and guards patrolling near the borders, this wasn't my route but magic healing feet drawn me here.