The Ball of Masks?

JARETHS POV

We we're now at the Fae castle and I couldn't be more happier ,how things have finally step up good things. She's been great at things including basic magic she has no struggles dealing with her transformation as a fae was growing more faster as the blood slowly changes. She also asked about how Hoggle, Ludo and Sir Didymus were doing and I told her the three almost broke the kingdoms door when they heard you were stolen away and I was careless. Yes they did mocked me for being stupid and also Gracie was doing well with her studies but she did called me in the mirror when she asked Grandfather help cause she can't called (Y/N)  every night like they use too.

Tonight was now the ball the mother wanted me finally introduced and welcome her as my bride. She has already proven her after the fateful day she healed my Kingdom from a cursed spell from dark faes also survived her first encounter in war in the dwarf realm gaining trust by the Elf and Dwarf King. In all mortal bride that was married to us immortals she was the exquisite one.

I wore a dark blue suit with a clear crystals front at the bow at my neck. Of course under it was silk of white with sliver patterns too.

(Y/N)  was still changing in another room Lady Kellerian said she wanted to knock my guts out when she came out

(Y/N)  was still changing in another room Lady Kellerian said she wanted to knock my guts out when she came out. No one wants to say no almost to that woman. She has a particular taste of fashion for her clients that'll surely wow the audience away and I really need to impress my father. After ten more minutes of waiting she finally went out that I couldn't even recognize her the first time I saw her like she was this lost innocent guest roaming at a ball she didn't knew what to do and it was really her long ago the one who swift me off my feet in the dance floor.

She wore a over the top blue dress with blue, white and black flowers and gold leaves too as patterns then the skirt has ruffles of tremendous styles and design that makes it appealing to the eye. She even wore a vaguely familiar necklace that later she told me I gave it before I lost my memories. Light make up and those eyes of dazzling sapphire that gleams with her smile of stars and lips of luscious pink roses I could find in any realms. With hair all braided and pinned at the back lastly I would never forgot that she even wore our wedding rings and engagement ring.