You're not my Mother

YOUR POV

Lisa wasn't my mother yet she once was but how deeply would Gracie be affected?  A half witch and maker?  How would I tell my own sister or daughter now? 

I rubbed my head and woke up from my slumber and removed myself from the magic bubble made for me. A magic bubble that increases time inside but outside is still the normal time looking at my hair I would have slept for about four years in exhaustion.

"Welcome back (Y/N)  Good evening we have tonight my dear?" My uncle told me with  glee in his eyes happy to see me well now.

"I am now dear Uncle though I wish it was morning for I just woke up. "

We both laughed and when morning Came up the three of us left and went back go our normal lives.  I smiled when I first saw Legolas all well also Grandfather crushed me with his hug more than uncle can give to me earning a pinch in my ear. 

Now I was in the Goblin castle all well yet my heart still tore apart from Lisa's revelation. I still didn't tell Gracie about that, we didn't have the guts.

"Shouldn't you have a King to return too?" Asked my Aunt in her splendid image of gold and red.

"Why yes and I am right now." I bowed down before leaving and transported myself to the human realm to fetch Gracie. Then both us in the Goblin Realm I wore a plain dark Grey dress as for her was a green dress with ruffles and she looks awfully adorable to be eaten by monsters I meant kissed in the cheek.

As we arrived both of us were greeted by Jareth hugs and kisses saying how much he missed me

As we arrived both of us were greeted by Jareth hugs and kisses saying how much he missed me. We left Gracie under Hoggle's care as we take about the things in ruling the kingdom and decided to talk about our fun staying in Disneyland at dinner later. Of course I'm worried over my Princesses safety so I added more guards to protect her under an invisibility spell only I and my people can see.

GRACIE'S POV

Jareth hugged me and kissed me like I was his little girl for I that I giggled and kissed his cheek too. He later dropped me off the ground and told me to tell him my adventure in Disneyland at dinner. I nodded and took one last glance at them before Hoggle escorted me to my play room. There are guards guarding me as well only a few could see and I didn't mind but judging in their faces and (Y/N)  then the past days she wasn't with me the battle that occured must be brutal and devastating that she added more for my safety. I mean even Jareth who didn't knew me and (Y/N)  was a maker has placed a lot of guards in the castle ever since I arrived.