Finally a Bride!

JARETH'S POV

A light emerges from the windows that have disturbed my slumber with the most annoying way. I felt complete and finally have gain something that I once thought was dumb. Considering the fact about always trying to run away from her but she caught me anyway. We were in my chambers, I didn't do anything to her than to rest beside her. I didn't want her to be terrified and there's also traditions before that. She was in my arms and legs tangled to mine. Peacefully asleep and I really hated myself not able to see her sleep last night since I was too tired. I held her close and kissed her forehead which she smiled in her sleep. We were both tired from last night's event. Thank God I finally manage to pull out some acceptable words than something arrogant and possessive. I can see that bottles of wine have been in the floor empty and there's a wine stain at both of our clothes.

*LAST NIGHT*

"Come on just one more drink! " she was trying to reach the bottle I held up in the air with my hand. Thank goodness I was taller.

"(Y/N)  stop it you already have enough wine for the night." I kissed her temple and try to hug her out but....

"It's only been six bottles with you! " she cuddled and hugged me as I lower the bottle she aimlessly almost grabbed it. What a distraction and a good deceiver for a mortal. Of course Fae kind were more worst.

"Precious we shouldn't drink anymore and my how did you become such a heavy drinker." She was nagging and just wants to drink all night. I shouldn't have offer her some before doing so she did warn me about her actions if she consume even a sip.

"Come on don't be a pussy David!  It's fun we're having fun! "

"That's it we're going to bed now! "

"How bout a waltz!  I don't feel tired David! "

"Alright my love." I sighed and put the bottle at the table which her eyes have been piercing for a while and looked at me.

"So what about the music? "

"Mhmm well I have a piano but we're dancing? "

"Please sing I love it when you do David!"

"Anything for you my love."

I pulled her closer to my chest as my hand was on her waist as the other held hers.

"Everyone will be alright tonight"

"Everyone will be alright tonight!"

"No one moves, no one talks"

"No one thinks, no one walks tonight"

"Tonight"

We twirled around like our feet aren't touching the ground. I can sense she was a professional and precise dancer in every little detail she was gracefully and hee eyes never leave mine. It was awkward first but I don't why it isn't now. I want to know who taught her how to dance this captivating that everyone watching will be drawn and wants her to dance with them but I'm not sharing. She isn't a doll, she's my love and future wife. She's my everything.

"I am gonna love you till the end"

"I will love you till I reach the end"

"I will love you till I die"

"I will see you in the sky tonight"

"Tonight"

Pain emerges thought my skull which I stopped singing it was painful like a dagger just stabbed my bead in surprise. This was another memory.