The City of Love

What are you going to do when Jareth approaches you?

Sarah: I'm just gonna act like I'm all surprise then dance with him also reject him afterwards.

ME: I'm going to cry the moment I saw him.  (P. S.  Tears of happiness too much)
Then begged him to marry me!!!

YOU: ????

YEAH I FELT AWFUL NOT UPDATING THIS FOR 3 DAYS..... sorry Duke was calling me to write his story. Probably read that too David Fans!

****************

David woke up to find the bed empty. He and (Y/N) arrived late at back to the penthouse after being drunk and driving slow in the road. He was so drunk that she was the one who drove back. His wife wasn't there anymore it feels cold without her. He knew she was now awake and cooking breakfast as he smelled fresh croissants, eggs and Bacon even coffee. He didn't like coffee but she was obsessed over the drink. He took a quick shower, groom well for his lovely bride when he was astonished of what he saw.

"Someones being cheeky today.... "

His wife was wearing a cute chef outfit with her black apron and bonnet hat

His wife was wearing a cute chef outfit with her black apron and bonnet hat. Her hair was loosing She smirked and he hugged her behind.

"I'm the chef today so play along for awhile."

"Oh so I'll be your guest then.. "

He nuzzles at her hair while she flipped the eggs and turned off the stove. She told him to sit down as she prepares his breakfast. He pinched her butt and she hit his arm as he smirked.

"I couldn't help it! "

"You're just too good to be true."

She lays down the dishes and opens up the silver tray.

"Bon Appetite!"

"Aren't you joining me madame? "

"Taste it first then I'll join you."

He grabbed down his fork and pin it then cut the meal with his knife, shoving it into his mouth.

"Delicious as always! "