You...

Your POV

We finally arrived in our destination and heavens I'm such barbaric woman a minute ago with Jareth at the carriage but I only did that to stop his suspicion to me either way I only do it for him and only him. Of course I know I was so in place as a Queen but not as a wife a moment ago. I just wanted to be useful or maybe I overdid it too much and couldn't help it and both Gerry and Cornelius did help me. My mind and actions just course to myself to the queen I should be not the goblin but the maker as it was my duty to help and I got carried away with my job. To think I woke up so early since Jareth snored so loudly last night and I have to sleep at the mortal realm by stretching time too.

The carriage stopped and halted at the towns square, I peeked outside and both ourselves are dress and clean now. It was saddening that the darkness has already touched parts of the Goblin Kingdom now. The soil was so dry like it was going to crack and let us fall to our deaths any moment, there was no water but a gooey black plasma, no plants nor crops, hot and dreadfully arid heat and air all over than goblins need to take a shed.

"(Y/N)  stay here at the carriage for a moment while I'll talk with the mayor in town." Said Jareth in a sincere voice of concern about his subjects.

"No I wanna come with you and look around as so... "

"They can be a bit childish... Stubborn... Clumsy."

"That's why I love Goblins they're just like you."

"Well I'm more charming aren't I " he whispered at my ear with a seductive voice as I laughed a little and sided his elbow.

"Shush.. Come on you have a long schedule to attend to my king."

"Indeed"

After meeting with the mayor we we're both separated from each other as he was called it in private and I was left alone with a guard near the lake that was all black and gooey. The mayor looked like a little old man with a long white beard at his chin and red eyes. Full of mischief and smiles even in times of calamity still the town was full of life and with great help from the neighboring towns they manage to stay this long. I sighed and tried to walk nearer to it but the guard stopped me. He was worried and the king did tasked him to protect me, I smiled and told him everything is going to be fine. He was a little goblin with a height slightly about my knee and he looked adorable yet brave under his over sized helmet. The little goblin walked a step back at me scared at the darkness at the lake where I felt an evil presence underwater.

I lend down, secretly biting my finger with a blood of makers dripping a little bit then touched the water of black and from my hand the water instantly turned clear as glass that you could see the living creatures underwater and some of the areas has been purifying. The darkness was like running away chased away by my powers of light and love with a bit of purification chants I said in whispers.

My wound quickly healed up as the little guard was shocked at what he saw, clearly I was no human to his eyes. I pretended I didn't know what I was doing but curious of touching the water.

"Well that wasn't suppose to happen... Right? "

He scurrriedly shake his head and rubbed his eyes.

"Milady!  The rumors are true? "

"That what of it?... My loyal guard? " enlarged my eyes as I lie.

"That you we're blessed with powers just the king said before he lost his memories! "

"He said what?  I'm just a human. " well that is something I should take precaution even way before Jareth has been strangely observing me as a child with my magical abilities so as my grandmother's not really showing in front of him.