#1 You get kidnapped by Ivar during a raid.

I'm a farmer and live in England. I was very busy with my chores that i didn't hear the noise coming from outside. I heard some screaming and looked outside. I saw some tall men with axes, killin people. I run inside, a lot of people don't know i can fight and i like to keep it that way, but if i really have to...
My weapons are laying in the back of the room. I went to it and grabbed a sword and hide it under the table. I turned around and i see a man standing in my doorway. I look at him and he looks at me with his bright blue eyes. "Who are you?" I asked while i carefully grabbed my sword. "Ivar the boneless". He walked over to me and he grabbed his weapon. He made his first move and i fight back. We're in a intense fight and he hit me a couple of times and i had some wounds but i still kept fighting him. He saw that i wasn't going to stop fighting. "Why do you stop?" I ask. "Interesting". He just looked at you. "You're a fighter". He says with a grin on his face. "I like that". He then called some names. A couple of guys came in. "Take her!" He said. Those guys came walking over to me. I first try to fight them, but they're much stronger and there three of them. They carried you to a boat. They tied me up to this pole. Ivar sat next to me and looked at me the whole time with this grin while we're going to this kattegat place i've never  heard of where i soon would start my new life.
Should i write a part 2? And if yes how should it go further?
Xx