#4 Ubbe: Going to Valhalla

You're a shieldmaiden and Ubbe invited you to go raid together this year. You couldn't be more excited. You guys arrived at a new place and set up the camp. Some other people are exploring the country so we know what the best place is to attack. I see Ubbe and walk over to him. He sees me and he give me a smile. He gives me a hug and holds me tight. "Ready for tomorrow?". I smile. "Yes, little bit nervous though". Ubbe looks at you. "Don't be. You're really good. You're going to beat them". He says and then kisses your forehead. Night started to fall. Everyone went to bed to get enough energy for tomorrow. You and Ubbe shared a bed and you both fell asleep in each other arms.
The next morning everyone woke up pretty early. I put my armor on and sharpend my sword a little bit. We all walked over to the hills to meet our enemy. We're standing in one line. I'm standing in between Ubbe and Hvitserk. The other army prepared their bows and shot arrows right at our army. "Shieldwall!" Ubbe screamed. You all grabbed your shields and put them infront. The arrows landed in the shields. When the wave of arrows were gone, you all started running to the enemy and started killing them. I run into the crowd and started killing people with my axe. I had put my axe in someone's rib, in someone's head etc. It is an intense fight and it looks like there is no end, but i keep fighting. I haven't seen Ubbe since the beginning of this, but i'm sure he's okay. The battle is almost over, but i see Hvitserk is in trouble. I run over to him. Hvitserk turns around and see me running over to him. "Y/N look out!". I forgot about the rest of the people. I turn around and someone hit me with an axe in my ribs. I fell to the ground. I heard Hvitserk screaming my name. He runs over to me. "Oh Y/N". Hvitserk kneels next to me. "Ubbe!". He screams. Ubbe turns around and sees what is happening. He runs over to you, forgetting about the rest. "What happend?". He ask. "She got hit by an axe". Hvitserk said. "That guy who did this is dead right?". He said. Hvitserk nodded "i killed him". Ubbe kneels next to you and takes you in his arms. Your body is covered in blood and you have trouble with breathing. "I-i'm sorry Ubbe". You say. He shakes his head "don't be, it's my fault. I should have protected you". You shake your head. Ubbe gives you a kiss on the head. "I love you". You say. "I love you too". You started to cough up blood. Ubbe looks desperate at Hvitserk. "Please help me". He says, but deep down he knows it's too late. He looks at you. Your eyes start to close. Ubbe gives you one last kiss on the lips. "May you have a safe trip to valhalla". You smile, stroke his cheek one last time before falling into a deep darkness.

What do you think about this?
Requests for the next one?
Thank you for reading i'm so happy! :)
Xx