#23 Request ~ Björn: Pregnancy

So this request is for Wolf_lover10234 and I hope you like it! And request are open again!
Enjoy!
Xx
*BJÖRN'S POV*
The sea is rough, but luckily we are almost home. I look at the treasure we have captured during our raid. So much gold and jewelry as far as our eyes can reach.
After a while we can see Kattegat. I see a big crowd waiting for our arrival, chanting our names. We arrive in Kattegat and I jump off the boat and look in the crowd for my pregnant wife Y/N. Usually she's on the first row of the crowd to wait for me, but now I don't see her. I start looking for her in the crowd, but I don't see her. I walk back to the boat and help to unload the treasures when suddenly Helga run over to me. "Björn, Björn!" Helga says and stops running. Out of breath she says: "it's Y-Y/N... She's in labor" Helga says. I drop everything and start running and Helga runs after everything.

* YOUR POV*
I'm preparing myself to go to the dock, to wait for my husband Björn. I'm about to step out of the door when I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I fall onto my knees and start puffing. After a minute the pains stop and I try to stand up. Then Helga walks in and looks at me. "Y/N are you okay?" she ask. I shake my head. "I think the baby is coming" I say. Her eyes widen and she quickly helps me to my bed and lays me on the bed. Then we hear screaming of joy coming from outside which means that Björn is back with the rest of the Vikings and hopefully with treasures. I look at Helga. "go g-get Björn" I say while puffing. Helga nods and runs out of the house to Björn. Another contraction. "please Björn i need you" I whisper to myself.

*BJÖRN'S POV*
We arrive at our house and I can hear Y/N screaming. I run into our bedroom and I see Y/N laying on our bed puffing and sweating. She looks at me and smile. I smile and give her a kiss on her forehead. I grab her hand and hold it. With every contraction she squeeze my hand tight. "can you grab some towels and water Björn?" Helga ask. I nod. I quickly get some towels and run back to Y/N. I put the towel in the cold water and lay it on here head. She grabs my hand and I hold it while Helga helps her.
"okay Y/N you can start pushing" Helga says. Y/N takes a deep breath and starts pushing. She starts groaning. I give her a kiss on her forehead. "you're doing great sweetie" I whisper in her ear.
"okay Y/N one last push and the baby will be here" Helga says. Y/N shakes her head "I can't... I-I can't" she says.
I carefully grab her head so she faces me. "listen Y/N, you've come so far, you can do this. I believe in you" I say. She looks at me and then gives one last push. Before I know it I can hear the cries of our newborn baby.
Y/N and I both look at our baby while Helga cleans her. "it's a girl" Helga says and she gives the baby to Y/N. We both look at the baby and smile. Y/N looks at me. "what will her name be?" she ask. "Hilde?" I say and look at Y/N. Y/N looks at the baby and whispers Hilde. "I like it" she says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~