#18 Hvitserk: You're Getting Married

Sorry this is a short one and I'm really busy so posting will take a little bit longer sometimes but hey at least I'm posting something right? Anddd almost 5k guys keep it going! Enjoy!
Xx
I put the flower crown on my head and turn around. Helga looks at me and fixes my dress and smiles. She lays her hand on my shoulder and cups my cheek. "you're ready for today?" she ask. I nod and smile "never been more ready" I say.
I walk out of my house and walk to the beach. While I was walking to the beach people were applauding and celebrating. It's not everyday that someone is going to marry a son of Ragnar.
You're almost at the beach when you see Hvitserk running towards you, you smile and start to laugh. You jump in his arms and he starts kissing you. He puts you down and looks at you. "you're so beautiful. I didn't even know you could get more beautiful" he says. I look at him and give him a kiss "so do you" I say. " I'll see you soon" he says. He walks to the aisle and stands in front of the crowd waiting for me. I walk over to him and stand next to me, I turn around and smile at my parents. They smile and wave.
"we are gathered here today to Wed these beautiful young people" she says. I smile at Hvitserk and wink at him. He gives me a dirty look and I think we made our plans for tonight.
"now Hvitserk and Y/N grab your sword". I take my family sword and Hvitserk takes his. We both hold it up in front of our faces. "now Hvitserk do  you swear to the gods to love and protect her" she says. He looks at me and winks "I swear to the gods" he says. Then she looks at me "Y/N do you swear to the gods to love and protect Hvitserk" she says. I look in Hvitserk eyes "I swear" I say. "now exchange your family swords" she says. We exchange our sword, the crowd is clapping "and you may now kiss each other. Hvitserk cups my face and starts kissing me. I pull him  closer to me and put my arms around his middle while we passionate kiss each other. After a while we pull away from each other and look at the crowd. We walk down the path smiling and giggling thanking people for coming. We walk back to the house of Ragnar where the feast is about to start. We danced, laughed and drank ale the rest of the night and sometimes I caught myself staring at Hvitserk if he was talking to someone. Admiring his beauty and the fact that he's now my husband. I catch him looking at me and every time I catch him he smiles and then looks away like we're flirting all over again except we're married now. We night started to end and Hvitserk takes me to his bedroom. He carefully undress me and I undress him. He smiles "you're ready for our first night as a married couple" he says. I nod "I've been waiting all my life" I say and then we both jump in bed for an exciting night ;)