#6 Hvitserk helps you during pregnancy.

You're pregnant and you could feel it's almost time.
Your belly is really big and everytime you walk you waddle a little bit, Hvitserk thinks it's cute.
You walk around in Kattegat, buying some stuff from the market. You are done and walk over to the house of Ragnarssons. You're on your way when you see Ubbe. "Hey Ubbe!". He smiles. "Hey Y/N, how are you doing?". He ask. "Fine, it's just a little hot today". I say. Ubbe looks at you. "Let me help you carry the stuff". He says and takes the stuff out of your hand. "You don't have to help Ubbe if you don't want to". I say. "I like to help you, besides you're pregnant you shouldn't carry heavy stuff". You smile and give him a little kiss on hia cheek. "Thank you Ubbe". You guys walk over to his house and Ivar comes out of the house. "Hey Y/N, nice walk!" He says and laughs a little. He walks over to you with his crutches and gave you a hug and then walks away. "He's really fond of you, you know". Ubbe says. You smile and nod. "Is that my beautiful Y/N?". You turn around and see Hvitserk walking over to you with his arms open. He gives you a hug and a kiss on your lips. He walks into the house to grab a seat for you. "Take a seat". He says. You sit down "but i have to do-" Hvitserk interrups you. "No, you don't have to do anything. I'm here to help you". He says and smiles at you. He gives you something to drink and sits across you and looks at you. "Uhm... Y/N, the boys and i will have a meeting here in an hour with the other men, uhm...". You looked at him and smile. "I'll leave you guys alone and take a bath". I say. He smiles. "Thank you" and gives you a kiss on your forehead. "I'll make one for you". He says. You smile at him and he walks over to the bedroom to make a bath for you. After a while Ivar, Ubbe, Björn and Sigurd walked into the room.  You walked over to the bedroom to take a bath and met Hvitserk in the doorway. You gave him a kiss on the lips and went into the tub and he walked over to the guys to discuss business.
You took of your clothes to reveal a big belly and stepped into the tub. You give a sigh from relief when your body touched the water. It was warm and nice, really comforting. You sit back and relax and close your eyes for a while.
After a while you wake up from a pain coming from your belly (A/N: sorry don't know a lot about pregnancy's) you shoot straight up and wait for the next pain. You wait for a while and just as you want to sit back and relax, you feel the pain again. You start to panick a little. "Hvitserk!". Nothing... "Hvitserk!". Then Hvitserk walks into the room "what?". But then he looks at you and sees the panick. "I think the baby is coming". You say. He looks at you and a smile forms on his lips. "Can you give me my clothes please?". You ask. He quickly grabs your clothes and helps you out of the tub onto the bed. He then runs out of the bedroom to get help and to tell his brothers that it is going to happen.
He comes back with help and then walks over to you and sit besides you and takes your hand in his and looks at you. "Are you ready to have a baby?" He ask. You look at him, smile and nod. He then gives you a kiss on your forehead and you're ready to face a long time of labor.

Sorry the endings sucks :(
Request anyone? I really want to do one :)
Thank you for reading my stories it means a lot. Make sure to check out my other stories too.
Xx