#2 Ubbe asking you out

Being the daughter of a farmer it was always clear that you would end up as a farmer. It wasn't your dream to be a farmer, but you had to accept it. Your only escape from reality was Ubbe. You really liked him, he is always nice to you and when you see him it makes your day a little brighter, but he's a son of Ragnar so he can probably do better then you.
You had to work on the fields because your father couldn't do it anymore.
It's a hot day and of course there was no shadow to be seen. You're very busy with the harvest. Your back hurts, you're all sweaty and you're tired and you still have to do a lot of work. "Y/N?" You turn around and see Ubbe standing behind you. You bow a little to show respect: "Hey Ubbe". He looks at you. "Why did you bow?" He ask. "Because you're a son of Ragnar, our prince". You said. "Y/N, you don't have to bow for me you know that". You smiled at him. "So why are you here Ubbe?" I was walking and saw you working and maybe you need some help?" He looked at ypu with his beautiful eyes. You looked at him with a smile, but before you could respond Hvitserk was calling his name. "Ubbe we need your help!". Ubbe looks at you. "I'm sorry Y/N, i have to go. When are you done with work?". He asks. "When i'm done with this row, why?". You ask. "When you're done meet me at beach". You nod and Ubbe walks off to Hvitserk.
You finished your row. Cleaned yourself a little bit and went to the beach. You saw Ubbe waiting and you walked over to him. He smiled at you and you smiled back. "What did you want to say to me?" You asked. "I was wondering.... if you would like to join dinner tomorrow with my family?". You looked at him a little surprised. "Why me?". He smiles "because i like you Y/N and i think you're really great. You smile. "I like you too Ubbe and i'd love to join dinner tomorrow". He smiled and gives you a kiss on the cheeck. "See you tomorrow". He whispered in your ear and he walked back to his house. You smiled and walked back to your house excited for tomorrow.
Do you like it so far?
Requests are open!
Go check out my other stories too, it would mean a lot to me thank youu
Xx