#8 Ivar: You get hurt during a raid

You're Ivar's girlfriend and he asked you to come with him on a raid.
The day has come and you help with bringing supplies to the boat.
Ivar comes over to you and gives you a kiss on your lips. "Ready for tomorrow?" He asked. You nod and smile "little nervous tho". He smiles "don't be". And then he kisses you on your forehead.
You load in the last supplies and then you guys all sail off. It was a long trip with some storm along the way, but at the end of the day you arrived at the destination. You all set up the camp en then enjoyed a camp fire and some drinks.
After a while you went to bed and fell asleep, later you feel that Ivar joined you and you woke up, he noticed. "Did i wake you up?" He asked. You give him a kiss on the lips. You fall back asleep, nervous for tomorrow.
You wake up and see that Ivar is still asleep. You carefull go out of bed and start to make some breakfast for the both of you. You place the plate next to Ivar and start eating your breakfast by yourself on a rock looking over at a beautiful sight. You were looking at the sight when you feel a pair of arms around you. "Hello, ready for today?". You nod and go with Ivar to the camp getting ready for battle. When Ivar goes raiding he goes into battle mode. He's different, but you like him all bossy, sometimes then.
You guys gather at the top of the hill and stand in formation. You see the other army preparing to fight. The other army prepare their bows to fire at you guys. They shoot their arrows. "SHIELDWALL!!". Ivar screams. You all put your shields up and the shields block the arrows. Then you guys run at the other army, ready to fight. You meet your first enemy and put your axe in his head. You kept fighting putting your axe in people, killing them. You look for Ivar in the big crowd and see him enjoying himself killing people.
You look at Ivar for just a couple of seconds, but that's just enought for an other to fight you. The guy runs towards you and screams, but you're a little late with dodging and he makes a deep cut in your arm. You make a small noise of pain, but strike back, but you missed him. He grabs his sword and makes a deep cut across your face. You're distracted for a little bit and that gives him the time to push you to the ground. He puts his sword in your shoulder en then makes a cut in your stomach. You scream out in pain. The guy leaves you and goes to his next victim. You lay on the ground. You're in a lot of pain and your body is covered in blood. You hear Ivar scream your name. You look up and try to scream back, but can't because of the pain. Vikings are winning and when te battle is over you could hear Ivar repeating your name over and over. You scream back with all your strength you have left. He sees you "Y/N!" And comes over to you, steps off his horse and quickly comes to you. He sit besides you and take you in his arms. "Please don't die... please please". He says. "We need help!!". He screams. He looks at you and you wounds and give you a kiss on your forehead. Your eyes start to close and you pass out while you hear Ivar: "please Y/N stay with me, don't go". You pass out.
You're laying in bed, but can't open your eyes. Someone is holding your hand and kissing you on your head and whispering stuff to you. "How is she Ivar?" You recognize Hvitserk's voice. "I-i don't know, but thank the gods she's not dead". He says. "We just have to pray to the gods, but she's strong Ivar". Hvitserk says.
After a couple of days you finally had the strenght to open your eyes. You see Ivar sitting next to you. He's asleep. You try to sit up, but whinced in pain. Ivar heard that and wakes up. "Y/N you're awake". He says with a smile. You smile and grab his hand. "Thank you Ivar for staying". He looks at you "of course". He says. He leans over to you and whispers in your ear: "now you just get better, i need you strong on the battlefield". He says with a smile. You smile back and give him a kiss.
Ending sucks sorry,
Thank you so much for reading! Means a lot. I almost have 200 reads on my first chapter so pls keep reading.
Requests are open, make sure to ask, bc no one has asked yet and i'd love to make one :)
Xx