#39 Request: Love triangel

So this was an request. I hope you like it. I'm not very good in writing stories about love triangles, but i can always try. How is everyone doing today?
Enjoy!
Xx
Request are open!

YOUR POV
"Is this fresh fish?" I ask. The lady vendor nods. "As fresh as you can think of" she says. "I'll take two" i say. She smiles and grabs the fish.
Suddenly i feel a shiver down my spine. I turn around, nothing. "Are you okay sweetie?" The lady ask. I nod "uhm yeah, i just thought i heard something weird" i say. "Here is your fish" the lady says. I nod and smile, but i still have the feeling that i am being watched by someone.
I shrug the feeling off, but i still want to go home quickly.
I make my way through the crowd only to bump into someone. His stuff fall on the ground.
"I am so sorry" i say and pick his stuff up. I look up to see who i have bumped into only to meet the eyes of Björn ironside. I start to blush a little.
"It's you. I'm so sorry Björn" i say and hand him his stuff back. He smiles, but he says nothing. He just stares at me. I get that weird feeling again.
"Uhm... i have to go. See you around" i say and leave. I take one last look at Björn and see that he is still staring. Why is he staring?
I quickly head home and start to cook dinner for tonight.
I must have zoned out, because my sister lightly taps my shoulder and i make a little jump because she scared me. "Are you allright?" She ask. I nod "yeah, just... uhm i was just thinking" i say. "About what?" She ask. I shrug my shoulders "oh nothing" i say. My sister looks suspicous at me, but then leaves.
The next day i was walking to Torvi to give her some spices.
I was looking down at mu feet while walking when i bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry i wasn't paying attention" i say and looked up. "Oh it's you again" i say and smile. Björn smiles "yes it's me again" he says. Then he just looks at me. "Can i help you?" I ask. Then he comes closer and whispers in my ear. "I want you"
My eyes go wide, but i smile. "I have been watching you Y/N and you're a beautiful lady that needs to know how gorgeous she is" Björn says and strokes my cheek.
I look at him, roll my eyes but smile "what about porunn" i say. "She is your girlfriend you know" i say, disappointment in my eyes because i've liked Björn since we were young. Björn comes closer "screw Porunn, i want you" he says and looks me in my eyes.
"Oh i can't resist those eyes" i say. Björn smiles and takes my hand. "Let's go" he whispers in my ear. I giggle. Björn takes me to a tiny house that is empty.
"Aren't you afrais Porunn will find out?" I ask.
Björn looks at me and shakes his head. "No. I'm Björn ironside, king of Kattegat. She has to obey to me" he says and smiles. I look at Björn. "If you say so" i say and walk over to him.
"Come here" he says and carefully pushes me onto the bed. He then slowly kisses me in my neck and forehead and finally on my lips. I let out a little moan. He slowly takes of my clothes and i take his off.
I slowly touches him over his body and he kisses me on my neck.
We have passionate seks that night, a night to remember.
We leave the house in the middle of the night and split our ways to our own homes.
The next morning i wake up to get my groceries from the market.
I walk through the street when suddenly someone grabs me by my shoulder and pushes me against a wall. It's Porunn.
"Listen carefully. I know Björn got into your pants last night. Don't you dare to deny it" she says. I look at her, knowing i got caught.
"Björn came to me" i say. Porunn nods. "You could have disagreed with him" she says and looks at me, fire forming in her eyes. "I know i could have done that, but i have loved Björn since we were children. You are just some girl he just met" i say, losing my temper.
"But he is in love with me not you!" She says pushing me again. "Then why did he choose me last night and not you?" I say pushing her back.
We look at each other, ready to fight. Suddenly Porunn finds her cool again and looks at me. "Listen i know Björn loves many women and many women love Björn. It should be Björn's choice, not mine or yours" Porunn says.
I'm confused and carefully take a step back. Suspicious i nod. "You're right" i say "it should be Björn's choice".
"Then we will find out if we see Björn" she says and walks away.
I look at her walking away and then make my way back to the market.
I bump into Björn. "Last night was amazing" he says and strokes a hair out of my face. I smile "yes it was" i say.
"What happend?" He ask. "What do you mean?" I ask.
"There's a little blood on your face" he says and looks at me.
"I ran into Porunn" i say and look at him. He looks at me, confused. "Porunn huh?" He says. "Yeah she wasn't too happy" i say. "What's your plan Björn?" I ask.
Björn shrugs his shoulders "what plan, I don't have a plan" he says.
"Well me or Porunn?" I ask. He looks at me and raises his eyebrow.
"You or Porunn? We had seks one time Y/N for the gods sake" he says and throws his hands up in the air.
"What about Porunn. You only have seks with her. That's no love. It's only seks with her. What about me. I've known you since we were children" i say.
He looks at me and strokes my cheek.
"But I want you too. Can't i have both?" He ask.
"I don't know Björn you are the king" i say and walk away.
I left Björn alone in confusion.
That evening i ran into Porunn again. "So have you seen him already?" She ask.
I
I nod. "Yeah i talked to him" i say. "And what did he say!" She ask. "Well, he would like to have us both" i say.
Porunn is confused. "What does he mean?" She ask. I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, go ask him i guess" i say.
We both walked over to Björn. "Björm what's the deal?" Porunn ask.
"What do you mean!" He ask. "You know what we mean" i say, getting pissed off.
He looks at us and stays silent. "Well? Me or her Björn" Porunn says.
Björn looks at Porunn and then at me.
"I'm sorry Porunn, but i choose Y/N" he says. Porunn looks disappointed. "Why her and not me?" She ask.
Björn looks at me and smiles. "Because i've secretly loved her since we were kids" he says.
I smile and start to blush. Porunn looks at Björn and then at me. Björn at i both smile. "I have loved you too since we were kids" i say. Björn takes my hand and kisses it.
"Ugh i cam't stand to watch this, are you sure Björn?" Porunn ask.
"I'm sure" he says.
"Well goodbye then" Porunn says and leaves.
"I can't believe you choose me" i say and smile.
"I have always loved you Y/N, i was just afraid to ask" he says and kisses me on my lips.
"Well good thing last night happend then" i say.
Björn laughs and nod "Best night of my life" he says and kisses my forehead.