#17 Ubbe: You're Both Trapped

I'm sorry for the crappy ending but yeah 3 hehe.
Anddddd 4K AAAAAHHHH keep it going and pls pls Request I'm running out of ideas. And sorry for posting so late I've been very busy lately ahaha
Enjoy!
Xx
*UBBE'S POV*
I stand in front of king Aelle.
"Take him to the dungeons" Aelle says. His guard grab me by my arms and I struggle a little but let it go. They take me to the dungeons.
It's pretty dark and water is dripping from the ceiling. I can barely see anything. They open the door to the dungeons and I can barely see anything. They push me in the room and handcuff me to a wall. Then they look at the corner in the room, I follow their gaze but I don't see anything. They walk out of the room and lock the door.
I let out a sigh and sit on the floor. I look around and take in the situation.
After a while I hear a noise coming out of the corner. I look at the corner and then I finally see it.
I see a girl sitting in the corner. She sits in the corner. I see bruises and blood on her face. I look at her, she doesn't notice me.
"H-hello?" I say. She looks at me. I look into her eyes and smile. She doesn't say anything. I try to get a little closer to her as far as my handcuffs would allow it. I see her better. She is beautiful. She looks at me with her bright eyes and her hair is covered in blood but I still think she's beautiful. She stares at me a little afraid.
"what's your name?" I ask. She looks at me not sure if she should answer.
"Y/N... Yours?" she ask. "Ubbe" I say and smile at her. I look at her "what happened to you?" I ask. She looks at her arms and then looks around to make sure I'm the only one hearing this. "let's say the guards and I aren't going to be friends soon" she says and then turns away again. I nod and look at her.
After a while she turns around again.
"So what is a son of Ragnar doing in here?" she ask. I shrug my shoulders. "opinion difference I guess, you?" I ask. "same for me" she says.
We talk for a while, but then suddenly the guards walk in and take me with them to talk with Aelle and leave Y/N behind. Before they shut the door I take one last glance at Y/N hoping I will see her again.

*YOUR POV*
The guards take Ubbe and I'm left alone. At least that's what I think. After a couple of minutes the 2 guard come back without Ubbe and step into the cell. They look at me with this grin that can only mean one thing.
They grab me and start beating me up. After a while blood is streaming down my face and my vision is getting blurry. I fall to the ground and they start kicking me. The last thing I see is the guards smiling and laughing before I pass out.

*UBBE'S POV*
After a heavy discussion with king Aelle, the guards brought me back to my cell. I walk in and see Y/N laying in the middle of the room covered in blood, passed out. The guards tie me to this pole and leave. I try to come as near as possible with Y/N. "please be alive" I whisper to myself. I've managed myself to get loose. I take her in my arms. "please wake up.... Please". I whisper. After a while I see that she slowly opens her eyes. I smile at her "you're alive!" I say. She looks at me and groans "barely" she says. She tries to get up but I lay her back down. "be careful" I say. I look into her eyes and smile. "I'm going to get us out of here and then I will take care of you" I say. She smiles "I'd love that" she says and then kisses me on my lips.