#16 Ivar: You Save Him

Okay sorry I know this is a short one, but I've been really busy lately with school. I'm sorry.
Anyone know where I can find season 5 of Vikings. They took it away in my country :(
Andddd any request I'm running out of ideas ehehe
Enjoyyyyy!
Xx

*IVAR'S POV*

Battle is erupting.
I look around and smile at the sound of people taking their last breath.
I tighten my grip on my axe and go to my next victims.
I kill people after people and enjoy doing it. A smile appears on my face. I start laughing and kill another one.
I hear Björn screaming "Victory will be ours!". I smile and continue the killing, but I get distracted for one second and I'm too late with spotting someone running towards me.
I turn around, too late to defend me, but then suddenly this women jumps in front of me and put her axe in the attackers face.
The attackers falls on his knees and then on his face. Dead.
She turns around and I see her beautiful Y/H/C braids flowing through the wind. She looks at me with her gorgeous Y/E/C eyes.
She looks at me and smiles, but then disappears again as fast as she came.
I look at her, but then focus on battling again.
The battle was over, we won. I couldn't be happier, but my mind kept drifting off to that beautiful girl.
I looked around hoping I would see her, but she was nowhere to be found.
I look around and then I spot her.
I see her at the medicals.
I come closer and look at her. She's asleep. Blood is covering her head and body. I come closer and look at her and I see her beautiful face in pain. Helga walks over to me. I turn around "is she going to be okay?" I ask. Helga looks at me and nods "yes, she's in a lot of pain, but she'll live" Helga says.
I look back at the girl. "what's her name?" I ask looking at Helga.
"Y/N" I hear a soft voice say. I turn around and I see that she's awake. I look into her beautiful eyes and smile. I crawl over to her. "and you are?" she ask.
"Ivar, Ivar the boneless" I say.
I look at her. "Thank you" I say. She looks at me and smile "for what?" she ask.
I look at her and roll my eyes playfully "for saving me of course" I say and laugh.
"saving you? I was just killing someone, I happen to save you in the process" she says.
I'm a little sad and look at the ground. She notice "I'm kidding of course" and she playfully touches my shoulder and looks at me, I smile back at her.
Helga walks over to me and looks at me and then at the girl and gives me a thumps up.
The rest of the night we talked for hours and hours and I really started to like Y/N and before I knew it we sat next each other and I stared into her eyes and then kissed her, after the kiss we looked at each other, after the kiss I look at her and smile. 
After a long night of talking we said our goodbyes and we promised each other that we would see each other again the next day.
I went back to my bed and the last thought that went through my mind was about Y/N before I closed my eyes.