#24 Hvitserk: Worried About You

I hope you like this story, I got the idea from someone and I'm glad cuz I'm running out of ideas ehehe
Hope you guys like it, sorry it's a bit short.
Oh and Happy new year guys! I still have to wait 4 hours before we strike midnight, but you know happy new year and be careful with the fireworks. Enjoy!
Xx
You storm into the castle, attacking every person standing in your way. Blood lands on your face, you laugh and wipe it away. You reach a little room, that looks like a church. I look around and everywhere I look I see gold and jewelry. "I'll save that for later" I whisper to myself. I run up the stairs and arrive in the towers and I walk outside the towers. I run across the wall

(kinda looks like this scene) and kill everyone in my way

and kill everyone in my way. Then I see Hvitserk standing in a boat. He looks at me and I smile and blow him a kiss.
In those couple of seconds that I look at Hvitserk is enough to get my distracted. Before I turn around to kill the rest, I get a sword in my stomach. I hear Hvitserk scream my name. I stumble a little back and them my attacker gives me one last push and I fall off the wall of the castle into the water.
I reach the surface of the water and swim to the wooden pier and pull myself on top of it.

(it is like this I'm

(it is like this I'm. Sorry I don't know the English word for. It)

I pull myself on top of this. I can hear Hvitserk screaming my name, but he can't reach me. My vision is getting blurry and I pass out.

*HVITSERKS'S POV*
I see Y/N running across the wall, attacking everyone she sees. She looks at me and I smile. Then I see someone running towards her. I tried to warn her, but it's too late. The swords is puncturing through her ribs. I look at her and scream her name. She takes a few steps back and falls of the wall, into the water. I scream her name and I want to run to her, but I'm getting blocked by other people, she pulls herself on the pier and lays still.
As soon as the battle is over, I run over to Y/N, she's passed out. She has lost a lot of blood. I quickly take her bridal style and carrier her to our camp. I hand her over to Helga and she starts to help her and clean her up. I look at Y/N and hold her hand while Helga cleans her up and puts bandages around her wound. After Helga is done is say thank you. She nods. "now we just have to pray to the gods" Helga says. I nod and then she walks away to give us some privacy.
After a while, I hear her groan in pain and she starts to wake up. I smile and stroke her cheek with my finger.
I give her a kiss on her forehead. "are you okay?" I ask. She nods and smile. I hold her head in my hands. "what were you thinking?" I ask, slightly screaming to her. She looks at me, confused. "what do you mean? I-I'm a shield maiden" she says. I sigh and stroke her hair out of her face. "I know, but when I saw that sword in your body a-and you falling of the wall into the water, I thought I had lost you... I was worried about you" I say.
She looks at me. "but you don't have to worry about me" she says. I shake my head"i know I don't have to, but I do because I love you"i say to her and give her a kiss on her lips. She holds my head and kisses me on my lips. "I love you too" she says. I look into her eyes. "please be more careful next time" I say. She nods "I will" she says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~