#30 Request-Björn: Secret Pregnancy

Sooo this was a request, tysm for the idea! I'm running out of ideas ehehe so if you have good ideas pls tell me :)
Andds 25 K keep it coming it makes me so happy!

Sooo
Totally something else it's almost festival season aaaaahhhhhh! What kind of music do you guys listen and what kind of festivals do you go to, what's the name?
Enjoy!!
Xx
I try to run as fast as I can in the woods and when I reach a place where no one can see me I fall to my knees and start to throw up.
After a finish throwing up, I lay on the ground to catch my breath.
I feel my belly and look at it.
You can see a little bump, but nothing an oversized sweater can't fix.
I walk back to our house, making sure Björn won't see my belly.
I walk into our house and Björn is there to greet me. He tries to give me a hug, but I dotch him and give him just a kiss on the cheek.
"ready for battle?" I ask as I try to ignore his confused face.
"yes I am, glad you're coming" he says and gives me a kiss on my lips.
He pulls me in for a hug and I can't escape it so I try to get my belly as far away from his belly as I can without him noticing. He doesn't notice thank the gods.
"we have to go, the boats are going to leave soon" Björn says.
I nod and grab my last stuff that I'm going to need during the battle.
We walk to the haven and see all the boats standing there.
I help Björn loading in the stuff. I get a little pain in my back, but I try to hide it from Björn.
I turn around and see Ivar sitting there, staring at me.
"are you okay Y/N?" he ask.
I nodded "yeah just a little tired" I say and quickly walk away before he can ask more questions.
We load in the stuff and say goodbye to the people of Kattegat.
After a 2 days on the waters we arrive at the island where the battle will take place.
We unload all the stuff and set up camp. Night started to fall and the feast started celebrating life before it would possibly end.
I was sitting by the fire place,just looking at the flames. Björn sits next to me and puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him.
"ale?" he ask. I shake my head. "no thank you" I say.
He looks at me and smiles. Then he looks at me amused, but confused. "you're wearing my shirt?" he says and chuckles.
I look at the shirt, nod and giggle a little.
"yeah... Uhm it smells like you so yeah... Uhm I like your smell" I say, hoping he wouldnt notice.
He gives me a kiss on my lips "that's cute" he says.
After an hour or so Björn stand up and helps me up. "ready to go to bed? It's a big day tomorrow" he says. I grab his hand and smile and we walk to our tent.

The next morning I woke up because I was feeling nouseau. I made sure that Björn isn't awake,got dressed and sprinted to the woods. I made it just in time to throw up without someone seeing me.
After throwing up I slowly walked back to camp.
I walk back to camp and suddenly Hvitserk is standing next to me.
"why were you sprinting to the woods?" he ask.
I got nervous "Uhm.. I had to pee" I say.
"pee?" he ask. I nod. "really bad" I say and slightly nod my head.
He looks at me suspicious, but then shrugs his shoulders and walks away.
I sigh in relief.
I step into my tent and try to wake up Björn.
We eat some breakfast and get dressed for battle.

We arrive at the field and stand in formation, ready to attack.

Björn and I look at each other one last time

Björn and I look at each other one last time. I grab his hand and sqeeuze it. He kisses my hand and then takes a few steps forward and looks at the army of Vikings.

"today we will battle! And yes some of you will die! Some of you will not make it to the end of this battle and you will go to Valhalla and dine with the gods and you know what? That is the greatest honor we can ever receive. Doesn't sounds so bad to me. So who's ready to attack and win this battle! " Björn screams.
I started screaming as an answer and everyone follows me.
" THEN ATTACK" Björn screams.
The whole army started running towards the enemy.
Screaming as loud as we can to get more courage.
We run towards the enemy. They're ready, but not as ready as we are.
I stop running, grab an arrow and shoot. Bam right in the head!
I start running, grab a little knife from my pocket and stab the closest person I can find.
I run to the next one and end up in a battle between couple of soldiers.
"Y/N behind you!" I hear Hvitserk scream.

I want to turn, but I'm too late. I get pushed to the ground and fall.
He then grabs his axe and pushes the handle of the axe against my head causing a head wound.
I lay on the ground, too tired to stand up.
Suddenly I see BJÖRN'S head appear above mine.
"are you okay?" He ask.
"'t-the baby" I whisper.
"what?" he says.
He shakes his head, lifts me up and takes me bridalstyle.
"Let's get you to Helga" he says.

We arrive at the camp and Björn takes me to Helga.
"Helga please help her" Björn says.
"what happend to her" Helga ask.
Björn shrugs his shoulders "I don't know Hvitserk told me she got punched in the face, but she keeps pointing at her belly" Björn says.
Björn lays me down and Helga kneels next to me so she can help me.
"the baby" I whisper to Helga.
Helga looks at me concerned and then whispers in my ear.
"does Björn know?" she ask.
I shake my head.
She nods. "he has to know" she says.
I nod.
"why does she keep pointing at her belly Helga?" Björn ask.
Helga sighs. "she's pregnant Björn" she says.
Björn looks confused "pregnant?" he says.
Björn looks back and forth, from Helga to me.
Then Björn kneels next to me.
"why... Why... How long have you known?" he ask.
I look down, avoiding eye contact. "3 months" I whisper.
Björn looks at me, happy and a little angry.
"why would you fight?" he said.
I shrug my shoulders and start crying. "I-I don't know... I just didn't want to show you because I'm pregnant that I can't fight anymore" I say.
"you could have been killed or get the baby hurt!" Björn says a little louder.
I just nod. Not knowing what to say.
Suddenly Björn hugs me and kisses my forehead.
"are you not mad?" I ask, a little confused.
"yes a little, cuz what you did was stupid. But.... I've known you for a while know" Björn says.
Then he kisses my lips.
"and we're going to have a baby. I'm going to be a daddy and you're are going to be a badass mommy" I say.
I smile and kiss Björn on the lips