#20 Ubbe: Time Travel

Sorry this one sucks, I tried my best aha next one will be better I promise and 7K guysss omg keep it going! Request are open
Xx
"one thing you have to know about time traveling is that it is very dangerous and since you're going to the Vikings time period you have to be extra careful because if there is one thing we know about Vikings it is that they're strong and vicious so please be careful" my father says. I nod "yes dad I'm aware now start the machine" I say l, jumping from excitement.
"okay I'll send you to Kattegat, now we have your hair ready for that time period but not your clothes so when you arrive there you need to find some appropriate clothes" my dad says. I nod "now go" I say.
He presses some buttons and then I go, on my way to the Vikings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*YOUR POV*
I arrive just outside Kattegat in the forest. I look around and see a small village. "that must be Kattegat" I whisper to myself. I see some clothes hanging outside and I quickly grab some and change myself. I try to fit in as much as possible making sure I'm not drawing too much attention to myself. I walk around enjoying the history right in front of my eyes.
I look at all the men: tall, handsome and most of them have a beautiful braid. Then I look at the women: little bit shorter, strong and with beautiful hair too.
They all look fearless and are practicing for battle, even the women "that's amazing, women in the army. We can learn from that nowadays" I chuckled to myself. I went into the village trying to blend in. I look around when I suddenly bump into someone. I fall to the ground and look up. I see a tall man standing in front of me. He has beautiful eyes and a long braid, he looks at me and smiles "sorry didn't see you there are you alright?" he ask. He reaches his hand out and I grab his hand, he helps me up. I look at him a little surprised. He ask me something but I do t hear him. Too caught up in his looks.
"a real viking" I whisper to myself. "what did you say?" he says.
I look at him and shake my head "Uhm.. M-my name is Y/N" I say. "Ubbe" he says and smiles. We stare at each other for a while and then we both walk away. "oh Y/N wait!" Ubbe says.
I turn around and look at him. "yes Ubbe?" I say with a smirk. "would you like to come to the feast tonight?" he ask. I look at him, turn around and walk away. The I turn around again and say:"yes". He smiles and then we both walk away.

*UBBE'S POV*
I bump into this girl and she falls to the ground. "I'm sorry are you alright?" I ask. The girl looks at me. She's gorgeous. She doesn't say anything. I help her up. "a real viking" I hear her whisper.
"what" I say. She shakes her head and tells her my name. I invite her to the feast tonight and then we both walk in different directions.
I meet with my brothers and we talk about strategy for upcoming battle.
"brother why are you so distant?" Ubbe ask. I look at him and just smile. "who is the girl?" Björn ask. I look at him and then look away. "just a girl" I say. "I don't think it's just a girl Ubbe, maybe more?" Björn ask. I look at him and smile "maybe" I say and laugh. "you'll see her tonight" I say.

{LATER THAT EVENING}
I sit at the table, chatting with people and drinking ale. When suddenly she walks in. I look at her, she's still as gorgeous when I first saw her. I walk over to her and pour her something to drink. She keeps looking around her."you look like you have never seen this before" I say to her. She laughs and then gestures me to go outside. We walk around the corner of the house. She grabs me by my shoulder and pushes me lightly against the wall. "that's because I've never seen this before" she says. I look at her, little confused. "what do you mean?" I ask. She looks around making sure no one can hear us.
"I'm from The future" she says. I look at her and push her softly away. "future? What do you mean? Like from another universe" I ask, little confused. I scratch my head and look at her. "I'm from the year 2018" she says.
I look at her and my eyes widen. "2018?! But that's impossible!" I say. She shakes her head. "I'm sorry" she says. She sits on the ground and I sit next to her. I see she's a little frustrated. "I know we just met but I like you and I want to get to know you  but if you don't want to talk to me anymore I get it" she says. I shake my head and laugh "why would that be a reason. In fact explain to me how time traveling works" I say. She smiles and starts explaining. We talk al night about her time universe and about my time. She explains me about phones. I don't understand that but that's okay and she says that she read about me in her history books and that she knows what is going to happen and I tell her about our rules and traditions.
"So long story short guess you're my special girl then" I say. She looks at me and smiles "really?" she ask. I shrug my shoulders "if you want to of course" I say. She nods and start laughing "I'd love to be your girl" she says. I lean in for a kiss and we both start kissing each other. Then Hvitserk walks past us "get a room lovers" he says and walks away. We smile and continu kissing.