#10 Ivar: love interest

OMG guys tysm for 800 + reads!!! I'm so happy keep reading :) anddd requests are open!!
Xx
You walk to the living room and pour Lagertha something to drink. You're Lagertha's slave and hate it, but you have to deal with it.
You're done pouring everyone drinks and stand in a corner waiting for new orders.
After a while the door burst open and i see someone with crutches walking in and behind him walks another man.
"Ivar" Lagertha looked at the cripple one and then to the other man "Hvitserk". She said.
Ivar walked with his crutches to Lagertha, while he was doing that he looked around and his look fell on me. His eyes met mine and he looked at me until he reached Lagertha.
"Why do i own this pleasure Ivar?" Lagertha asked.
"You know exactly why" Ivar said. He looked angry at Lagertha.
They discussed for a very long time about their problems and all i did was stare at Ivar and his beautiful eyes where you could cleary see the anger in it, but i thought it was hot and sometimes during the discussion i'd catch him starring at me and he would quickly turn away.
"So that's a deal?" Ivar asked. Lagertha stood up grabbed het cup "Let the feast begin... skol". And then drank her drink. "Skol" everyone with a drink said.
The feast started and i was working my butt off to serve everyone, but while i was working i had the constant feeling that i was being watched.
Lagertha walks to me "Y/N you're off duty, enjoy the party". She said. You nod "thank you Lagertha".
I walk outside to get some fresh air.
I looked up at the sky and enjoyed the stars while i hear the party going on in the background with singing and laughing. I take a deep breath and enjoy the fresh air.
Suddenly someone grabs me by my shoulders and pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me. I see it's Ivar. I'm surprised but kiss back. We share a passionate kiss and then i push him to the wall and start kissing him again, but then i pull back and i see he wants more. I smile and then walk away.
"Wait!...." Ivar screams. You turn around and see him coming over to you as fast as he can "Wait..." he says again.
You smile and walk over to him. "What's your name?" He ask.
"Y/N". I say with a smirk.
"I'm Iva-". I interrupt him "i know who you are" i say with a smile.
He comes closer to me. "I've been watching you".
You look at him, right in his bright blue eyes.
"And i was wondering.... why such a beautiful girl works for a witch like Lagertha?". He says with a smirk.
I look at him, less happy "because i have to, i've got nothing".
He notice that i said that less happy, but then he gets closer to me and kisses me on my lips. I feel that i want more of that. "That means you have nothing to lose". He says.
He then walks away and i'm wondering what he meant.
The next morning i step out of my bed, got dressed and went to Lagertha for another day of being a slave. I couldn't stop thinking about last night.
I open the door, expecting to see Lagertha, but i see Ivar waiting for something. "Goodmorning Ivar". You say. You walk in the room and pour him something to drink.
"Have u thought about it?" He asked.
You look at him surprised "about what?" You ask.
"If you will come to Kattegat with me?" He ask.
You walk over to him and sit next to him. "I'd love too Ivar, but i have to stay here to work for Lagertha". You say a little sad.
Ivar looks at you and put your hands in his "you don't have to stay here, if you really want to go with me just go". He looks at you with his blue eyes and you're sold. "Okay Ivar i'll go with you". You say. A smile appears on Ivar his face. "The boats will leave in about an hour, i'll meet you at the beach".
An hour later you sneak away from Lagertha "Y/N, where are you going?" Lagertha ask. "Uhm... going to feed the animals Lagertha". She looks at you little suspicious and then nods. You walk outside on your way to the beach. Thank the gods Lagertha let me go".
I walk to the beach and see Ivar there waiting for me. He notice me and smiles. I walk to him "ready?" He ask. I nod "ready".
You both walk to the boats and you quickly step in before someone sees you and warns Lagertha. You hide in between other vikings so no one sees you and then the ships finally leave.
You could feel the air going through your hair and smelled the sea. You're excited, excited for your new life and hopefully you're going to share it with Ivar.