#7 Ubbe saving you from a fire

*YOUR POV*
You're a slave for the family of Ragnar. Most of then treated you like a slave, but Ubbe didn't. Ubbe is very kind to you, he always makes sure you're okay and treats you well.
There was a party going on in the house of Ragnar. They're celebrating their succesfull raid.
You were running around, pouring people their drinks, then Ubbe called you. You walked over to him, a smile formed on your face.
"Hey Y/N, are you okay? You look a little bit tired". You nod and smile at him. "Sit down". He says while he taps at the chair next to him. You look around not sure if you could sit because your a slave. "Don't worry, you can sit down". He says and smiles at you. You sit down and relax a little. People were asking for drinks, but Ubbe took care of it.
The party was beginning to end. Everybody started to leave. You stood up and cleaned the place up. After cleaning you walked over to Ubbe. "Thanks for tonight Ubbe, it was fun!". You said with a smile. "But i should go too". You said. Ubbe looked at you "well let me walk you". He said. You both walked outside and went over to the slaves house. You arrived at the slaves house, but kept talking in front of the door. "Well, thanks for the night Ubbe, it was fun". You said. He looked at you and smiled: "it was, uhm maybe you want to do something tomorrow?". He asked. You looked at him "but i'm a slave, you can't go out with a slave". You said. "Yes that's true, but i like you and i can do what i want and i want to be with you". He said. You smiled and nodded "yes i would love to do something with you". He smiled "then i'll see you tomorrow". He said. You nodded and you watched him walk away, then you went inside. You talked to some other girls about their day as a slave, a lot of complaining, but i couldn't stop thinking about Ubbe. We talked a little and then went to bed. After a couple of hours i hear something outside at the door. I shrug my shoulders and go back to bed.
After a couple of hours i'm waking up by the smell of smoke. I look around and see smoke coming under the door. I walk over to the door and try to open it, but it's locked. I wake up the other girls and they try to open it, but nothing works. The smoke is getting thicker and it's getting harder to breath. We scream for help, but no one is coming. I start to cough really bad and breathing is getting difficult and after a while i pass out and lay on the ground waiting for my death.
*UBBE'S POV*
I couldn't sleep so i decided to take a walk. I was walking on the beach when i heard some screaming in the distance. I saw smoke appearing in the air and i start running.
I arrive at the place and i notice it's the slave house where Y/N lives. I hear screaming coming out of the house. "Y/N!". I scream. The flames are growing bigger and bigger. I see the door is barricaded. "Y/N!". I scream. I run to the house, but i stopped. The flames are too close, but i don't care. I gather some of the by standers to help me knock the door open. After a couple of tries we burst the door open. Flames burst through the door and for a couple of minutes it's not safe to go into the house, but after a while it's safe again and i run into the house. I see girls laying on the floor passed out or girls crawling on the floor trying to get some air.
I order the others to get them out of here and i go look for Y/N, because of the smoke i can't really find her, but after a while i see a body laying on the floor. I recognize Y/N. I quickly run over to her and i see she's unconsious. I start coughing because of the smoke. I quickly grab her bridalstyle and run out of the house.
I lay her on the ground and ask if everybody is out of the house. The guys nod and we see the house collapse.
I walk over to Y/N. I take her bridalstyle again and take her to my house, to my bedroom.
I lay her on my bed. She's still unconsious, but she's breathing.
I sit next to her and stroke her hair out of her face and look at her beautiful face.
I fall asleep and after a couple of hours i wake up again and see she's slowly waking up. I quickly grab her something to drink and give it to her. She's drinking it. "How are you feeling?". I ask. She looks at me and smiles "i'm okay... thank you". She said.  I make sure she's comfortable. I give her a kiss on her forehead "go back to sleep". She smiles and give me a kiss on my lips and we both fall asleep next to each other.
Did you like this story?
If you have a request i'd love to make one :)
Thank you guys for reading!
Sorry for the bad ending btw
Xx