#11 Hvitserk: Attack on Kattegat

OMG GUYS TYSM FOR 1K READS AAAHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!! Keep reading and request are always open. If you have tips or suggestions they're welcome.
Tysm!
Xx
The sunlight shines through your window. You slowly wake up and see that the other side of your bed is empty.
You step out of bed and make your way over to the living room. You see Hvitserk making some breakfast for the both of you.
He hasn't noticed you yet, so you sneak up behind him and hug him from behind.
"Morning". You say smiling. "Someone is happy". He says and turns around to face you. He grabs both of your hands and put them in his hands. You nod. "And why is that?" He ask. You look at Hvitserk in his beautiful eyes "i'm just happy that you're back from your raid to that other vikings village". You say. He smiles and kisses you on the lips "me too" he says and gives you your breakfast.
You and Hvitserk enjoy the sunrise and talk a little. "Me and my brothers are going to discuss our next plans tonight and then we will have a big feast". He says and looks at you. You smile "can't wait" you say.
The day goes by quickly, you enjoy being Hvitserk's wife, people look at you in awe when you walk around, not able to believe that you're part of Ragnar's legacy.
You help Hvitserk during the whole day, enjoying each other's company.
The sun starts to set and it's getting dark. You're sitting with the whole family, enjoying a delicious dinner. "Well brothers it's time to discuss some important business". Ubbe says and looks at me. "I get it, I'll give you guys some privacy" you said smiling. You give Hvitserk a kiss "I'm going for a walk in case you guys need me" you say and walk outside.
I was walking outside, enjoying the summer night when suddenly I hear screaming coming from the village. I run back to Kattegat and while I was running I see unknown vikings ships laying at the beach.
I run into Kattegat and see people running around screaming for help, houses are on fire and people are getting killed.
You start running through Kattegat trying to save as many people as possible.
After a while you hear Hvitserk calling your name "Y/N" he screams, but you can't see him. You look around and he's calling your name again. You can hear some fear in his voice so you scream back "Hvitserk!"
After a while you see him and you start running to him "Hvitserk!" he turns around and you can clearly see he's relieved that you're alive. He takes you in this big hug. He then takes your hand and you both start running.
You and Hvitserk both found an axe to fight with. You both kill a lot of vikings, but for 1 second you lost your attention a little bit and someone makes a deep wound in your arm. You scream out in pain and Hvitserk saw what happend and he runs to the guy and kills him. He helps you up and looks at the wound "are you okay?" he ask. You nod and smile, but you both keep fighting. You need to protect Kattegat.
The battle starts to cool down. The attackers have lost too many people and pull back.
You and Hvitserk are both relieved and tired of fighting. Hvitserk grabs your arm and takes you with him to your guys house.
You enter the room and he looks at you with a smile "I'm glad you're okay" he says. "well don't say okay too fast and you point at your arm" you say while laughing. He smiles and kisses you on your lips.
He pulls back "now let's get that wound cleaned up" he says and takes you with him.