#26 Ivar: Alliance

Okay I know it's short but I hope you guys will like it. How's everyone doing? Request are open en make sure to check out my other work: Until Dawn, choose how the story will go. It would mean a lot to me.
Anddd 17K reads omgg! Tysm ahhh
Enjoy!
Xx
I look at the full moon and sigh in awe. I breath in the fresh air.

"Go" I say and I give the signal.
We come out of the woods and run right to the border of Kattegat.
I look around the corner.

"it's quiet.... Too quiet" I whisper to myself.
I turn around to my army and explain the plan one more time.

I give the signal to start the plan.
We quietly enter Kattegat. I hear the Vikings having a feast in the distance.
We scatter and plunder every empty house we can find.
I seperate myself from the group with some other Vikings to find Ivar the Boneless.

We reach the house where Ivar is. I take a quick peek through the Cracks in the door and there he is.

Sitting on his throne with a big grin on his face. Laughing and talking about how he will conquer the world.
"Ivar your plan for world dominance is about to change" I whisper and smile.

I kick in the door and everyone in the room looks shocked.
Except for Ivar. He smiles and starts to laugh.
I look at him confused, ready to fight. Ivar's guards are still pointing their weapons at us.
Then Ivar gives a signal and the guards start to run towards us. I punch a guard in his face and he takes a few steps back. He caught of guard but then he regains himself and runs back to me. I use my shield as protection as he tries to put an axe in my body.
I quickly look around and see that the rest of Ivar's guards has killed the rest of my team. I groan and look around.
Then I attack. I put my axe in someone head. Dead.
Then I turn around and chop someone's arm off. He screams in pain and I laugh. I see Ivar's looking at me, very interested

I'm about to put my axe in another men's body when Ivar screams "STOP! Stop fighting!" Ivar screams.
I'm just centimeters away from someone's face, but I stop.
"What?" I scream to Ivar

Ivar grins and comes off his throne and walks with his crutch over to me. He then takes a look at me.
"you're rude, but.... You can fight and have balls" he says. I just look at him, a little confused.

"I think I like you... Uhm what's your name?" he ask.
"Y/N!" I say.
"Y/N, I like you and I could use you and since you don't really have a choice because if you say no I will kill you... I want to ask you if you want to become allies?" he ask.

I look at him and then I look around. I sigh, roll my eyes and nod. "okay I'll become your ally". I say.
Ivar sticks out his hand and I shake his hand.
Not realizing that this is going to blossom to something beautiful.