#27 Björn: You Save Him

Haaiii hope you guys like it and make sure to check out my other work: Until dawn, choose how your story will end. It would mean a lot.
Enjoy! And request are open :)

I hear people stumbling into the castle. I loop up from my task. Then I hear yelling and screaming
I quickly walk into the great hall to assist.
As I walk in I see two strange man kneeling on the floor, clearly they have been captured.
I look at them, but one of him catches my attention.
He has a long braid and has a strong and big figure. I smile and walk further and stand next to the throne of our king.
"these Vikings are a danger to our people" the king screams and looks very angry.
"Vikings huh?" I think to myself.
"Y/N take them to their chamber and lock them up you can handle that right sweetie?" the king says and looks at me. I nod and take a little bow.
I walk over to the viking men and escort them to their prison.
I open the door for them. "thank you but I can take it from here" I say to the guards. They nod and walk away.
I strap them to a pole, first I do the little one Halfdan something.
Then I walk over to the tallest one Björn.
I look up and he stares at me with his deep blue eyes.
I smile at him and smile back.
"I'll be back with dinner soon" I say and then I leave the room, but before I leave I take one quick peak at Björn and then I leave.

I quickly walk to my tiny room and stand against the door grinning like a little idiot.
"Y/N!" the king screams my name. I quickly walk to him.
"you called me?" I say. He nods.
"I have a plan" he says. "a plan my king?" I say.
"yes. I will attack the Vikings with my big army. They want to negocite? I don't believe it. We're going to attack them and win and then I'm going to fuck you as hard as I can. You won't believe it" he says.
I think about all the last times he fucked me and I want to vomit, but instead I give him a little smile.
"is that all my king? I have to bring dinner to the prisoners" I say.
"yeah you may go" he says.

I take a bow and walk away. I walk past him and he slaps my ass. I'm startled but I continue my walk.

I grab dinner from the kitchen and make my way to the prisoners. I knock on the door and walk in

I untie the prisoners and hand them their food.
"here you go" I say and smile.
I just stand there and they say nothing, but Björn keeps looking at me.
I look around checking if no one sees me here. The coast is clear and I sit down.
I look at them. "sooo... Where are you guys from?" I ask.
Halfdan looks at me. "it's a long story" he says and then turn away.
"I've got time" I say.
Björn looks at me and smile.
" We're from Kattegat, but got captured here" he says and looks at me.
"and what is your job in this hell place?" he ask.
I sigh and look at him. "I'm the slave of the king... Living the dream" I say.
"don't you want to leave this place?" Björn ask.
I shrug my shoulders "yeah, but I don't really have somewhere to go" I say and look down.
"you?" I ask. "I mean you say you are from Kattegat but I have heard that you guys have traveled a lot" I say.
Björn shrug his shoulders "yes that's true, but I like to go back to Kattegat" Björn says and Halfdan nods.
"Y/N!" the king screams. I sigh and stand up. "sorry guys I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow" I say and wave and Björn is the only one who waves back.

~ THE NEXT DAY~
I take one quick look outside and see one Vikings ship outside. I look around to see if no one watching, grab the food from the kitchen and go to the prisoners.
I open the door and quickly run inside.
"quick I have no time to explain, but we have to go fast!" I say and look around.
They don't ask questions and follow my lead.
We run out of the castle, but suddenly bump into some guards.
"Y/N what are y-?" before he can finish that sentence they see Björn and Halfdan running after me
"Go, Go, Go" I say.
The guards start to alarm everyone and we all start running to the ship.

We see the boat and we can feel the breath of the guards in our neck. Halfdan and Björn have already jumped into the boat, but I'm a little slower.
"C'mon Y/N you can make it!" Björn screams.
You look behind you and the guards are preparing their bows.
I start running as fast as I can.
Halfdan and Björn are saili g but if I jump I can make it. I'm almost there and ready to jump when I suddenly feel a huge pain in my back.
I hear Björn scream my name. I look at him, smile and stick out my arm to show him its okay.
I fall to the ground and feel the live slipping out of me.
The last thing I see is Björn looking at me and screaming my name, then I close my eyes and leave this world to go to a better place.