Date Night

Date Night...

"I know it's bit up there with your usual dates but I can promise you they have the best food in London no the world." Roman told DeAnn once he saw her looking around the diner.

"No it's nice and cosy. Also sorry about them." She motion to Jones and Tavi who has returned from leave.

"No I understand your life is important." Her smile faded so he continued. "I mean how could the world cope without your beauty."

"Wow." She laughed covering her scarlet red face. 

"Are you blushing." He laugh making her blush even harder.

"Stop." She grumble nobody has ever made her blush she kind of liked it.

"Sorry, Sorry I'll stop." She took a breath before moving her hands away from her face. "Can I just say. You look pretty with a red face."

"Oh my goodness." She through her head back letting out a laugh.  The only thing going through Romans head was how did he get this lucky. He was definitely not letting her slip through her fingers. 

"You are such a dork." She continued.

"I'm a dork?"

"Uh huh."

"I'm a dork." He asked again.

"Did I stutter." She sass.

"Oh and she's sassy aswell lady's and gentlemen." They laughed again while she rolled her eyes.

"Well you can not have charm." DeAnn replied with a wink.

"I like that. Beauty, brains and sass." Before DeAnn could reply the waiter walked up ready to take their order. DeAnn couldn't tell but Roman could, the waiter was nervous. He looked around finding that everyone was looking at them. She didn't even notice. It was like she was use to it. She probably was which he found weird.

"H-hi I'm Stacy and I'll be your waitress for t-the night. Can I start you off with drinks." Stacy stutter.

"I'll have a glass of water with a slice of lemon." DeAnn order.

"Tap or bottle, sparkle or still?"

"Bottle and still. Also I would prefer you open the bottle of water infront of me and slice the lemon infront of me." Roman raised an eyebrow at DeAnn while the waiter nob. "Sorry am I too picky."

"Not at all." The waiter replied. "What can I get you to drink sir?"

"Orange juice please." Coming right up. 

"I'm sorry about that."

"About what?"  He asked playing dumb.

"My order. I have a reason I promise."

"Okay let's hear your reason." He said getting himself ready for a great story.

"My dad decided to take us to McDonalds once. Obviously my brothers and I was so excited because he never did this. So we ordered and I ordered my usual juice. Long story short I was in hospital for a week. The official story was that I was having a nervous breakdown but in reality I was poisoned. If I arrived much later I would be in a right next to mum right now."  She said with a soft smile. He didn't expect this but knowing  this he felt like his drink should be made infront of him.

"So I have a question regarding your story."

"Go ahead." 

"Did you ever go to McDonald again." She gave him a light glare before joining him in his fit of laughter.

"Your so crazy of course I went back. It's McDonalds."