The Kingdom Of God

The Kingdom Of God...

Today is the day that Rosalie would be getting Baptisted. Her godparents of course is Harry and Kelly and the Cambridge's. If you don't remember Kelly she is DeAnn's best friend and also the person who was DeAnn's maid of honor.

"Are you sure you want us to be Rosalie's godparents. We might just mess her up." Kelly said pointing to Harry and her. Usually Harry would be offended but he knew Kelly had a point. They where both hot-headed and didn't really think things through.

"Yes I am sure. Plus you will have William and Catherine to help. They are responsible enough. Plus I do not want Rose to grow up in a prison. With those two she definitely will." DeAnn replied making the other three chuckle.

"What is that smell?" DeAnn asked looking around.

"Here." Roman said handing Rosalie over to DeAnn. "She needs a diaper changed Mummy."

"Really?" She glared at her husband before walking away to clean Rose.

"Your daddy's a jerk." She grumble walking into the bathroom. Kate was there with George. "Diaper changed?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah." The two went continued to change their children's diapers.

"Are you excited?"

"I am she look so cute with her white gown. I swear I'm going to cry." The two let out a laugh.

"She is so beautiful DeAnn. I am so proud of you. Remember I'm always in the crowed. I love you my angel."  DeAnn frowned at Kate's words and voice.

"Thank you. Can I just say you sounded just like my mum." DeAnn laugh turning to Kate who looked at her with a confused expression.

"I didn't say anything?"

"Either I am going crazy or my mum just talked to me." Kate's eyes grew wide at her sister-in-laws words.

"DeAnn." Catherine laughed then suddenly stopped when she remembered something. "William told me the same thing at Goerge's baptism."

"What did he say?" DeAnn asked picking up Rose.

"He said your mum said she's proud of him..." Before Kate could continue the door opened revealing William.

"Here you are they ready to begin." He smiled at his sister and wife.

"Tell me what mum told you at Goerge's baptism."

"You told her?"

"The same thing happened to her just now."

"Really?"

"Yes now tell me." DeAnn snapped trying to make sure she's not crazy.

"He is so beautiful William. I'm so proud of you my son. I love you so much."

"That's what I heard." She smiled with tears in her eyes. William pulled his sister into a hug. It however didn't last long before a little lady started to cry.

"I think that is a sign she wants to get out of the dress." William joked.

DeAnn let out a scoff before replying with a sassy tone."That or she doesn't like your odder."